- Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa is currently closed and a reopening date has not been identified.
- Upon reopening, Aulani Resort rooms, experiences, restaurants and other offerings may be modified and will be limited in capacity and subject to limited availability or closure, based on direction from health experts and government officials to promote physical distancing. Offerings are not guaranteed.
- An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. View important details.
Maps & Directions
Get directions to Aulani Resort, located about 20 miles from Honolulu on the lush, leeward side of O‘ahu.
From Honolulu International Airport (HNL)
- Start out going south on Rodgers Blvd toward Aolele St. (go 0.13 miles)
- Turn slight right onto Aolele St. (go 0.24 miles)
- Turn right to stay on Aolele St. If you are on Punihele Loop and reach Arrivals you've gone about 0.4 miles too far (go 0.22 miles)
- Turn left onto N Nimitz Hwy/HI-92. Continue to follow N Nimitz Hwy. (go 0.52 miles)
- Stay straight to go onto Kamehameha Hwy. (go 0.09 miles)
- Merge onto H1 W toward Aiea/Pearl City. (go 16.68 miles)
- H1 W becomes HI-93/Farrington Hwy. (go 0.94 miles)
- Take the exit for Ko Olina
- Turn slight right onto ramp. (go 0.56 miles)
- Stay straight to go onto Aliinui Dr. (go 0.1 miles)
- Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa will be on the right
Island Driving Tips
In Hawai‘i, you'll find that most drivers practice Aloha—love and the spirit of giving—on the road. That means:
- Following speed limits
- Letting other drivers merge easily
- General courtesy in sharing the road
If you ask a local for directions, they may use terms that you won't hear elsewhere. Instead of east, west, north and south, most people will use:
- Mauka: Toward the mountain
- Makai: Toward the ocean
- Diamond Head or Windward: East
- Ewa or Leeward: West