- Requirements for face coverings at Aulani Resort have recently changed. See face covering requirements.
- Health and safety measures and operational guidelines are subject to change without notice. Learn more.
- Rooms, experiences, restaurants, amenities and other offerings may be modified or unavailable, limited in capacity and subject to limited availability or closure. Offerings are not guaranteed. View important details.
- An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. View important details.
- Please make sure that you have reviewed any advisories or restrictions that may be in place for travel to Hawaii for international travelers.
Maps & Directions
Get directions to Aulani Resort, located about 20 miles from Honolulu on the lush, leeward side of O‘ahu.
From Honolulu International Airport (HNL)
- Start out going south on Rodgers Blvd toward Aolele St. (go 0.13 miles)
- Turn slight right onto Aolele St. (go 0.24 miles)
- Turn right to stay on Aolele St. If you are on Punihele Loop and reach Arrivals you've gone about 0.4 miles too far (go 0.22 miles)
- Turn left onto N Nimitz Hwy/HI-92. Continue to follow N Nimitz Hwy. (go 0.52 miles)
- Stay straight to go onto Kamehameha Hwy. (go 0.09 miles)
- Merge onto H1 W toward Aiea/Pearl City. (go 16.68 miles)
- H1 W becomes HI-93/Farrington Hwy. (go 0.94 miles)
- Take the exit for Ko Olina
- Turn slight right onto ramp. (go 0.56 miles)
- Stay straight to go onto Aliinui Dr. (go 0.1 miles)
- Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa will be on the right
Island Driving Tips
In Hawai‘i, you'll find that most drivers practice Aloha—love and the spirit of giving—on the road. That means:
- Following speed limits
- Letting other drivers merge easily
- General courtesy in sharing the road
If you ask a local for directions, they may use terms that you won't hear elsewhere. Instead of east, west, north and south, most people will use:
- Mauka: Toward the mountain
- Makai: Toward the ocean
- Diamond Head or Windward: East
- Ewa or Leeward: West