- Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa has begun a phased reopening.
- Rooms, experiences, restaurants, amenities and other offerings may be modified or unavailable, limited in capacity and subject to limited availability or closure. Offerings are not guaranteed. View important details.
- We have taken enhanced health and safety measures. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. View important details.
- There are specific instructions and requirements for all visitors to Hawaii, which may include mandated quarantine or pre-travel testing. View information about these requirements on the Hawaii Tourism Authority website. State requirements are subject to change. Please continue to stay updated on the latest travel alerts leading up to your planned stay. View important details.
Check In and Check Out
Check-In at Aulani ResortWhen you arrive at Aulani Resort, go directly to the Front Desk. Be greeted with a warm aloha and begin the check-in process.
Or, if you used Online Check-In, bypass the regular check-in line and go straight to a specially designated Front Desk location for Online Check-In.
You will be asked to verify your information, including:
- Your credit card number—to pay the remaining balance due as well as to use for an authorized hold that will cover incidental charges while you’re at the Resort
- Your arrival and departure time
- The names and ages of the people in your travel party
- Room requests—including location choices and more (all subject to availability)
- Your home address
- Your mobile phone number
You must provide a valid form of photo identification—which includes a driver’s license, government-issued passport, government-issued photo ID or active military ID.
Throughout the check-in process, a friendly Cast Member will answer any questions you have. When your room is ready, you’ll receive your room assignment and room keys.When you arrive at Aulani Resort, go directly to the Front Desk.
Online Check-InTake advantage of this complimentary option before you arrive at Aulani Resort.
Use Online Check-In to:
Take advantage of this complimentary option before you arrive at Aulani Resort.
- Make modifications to your reservation profile before you check-in at the Front Desk so the info we have on file is the most up-to-date—from room location requests to your credit card type and number, billing address, the names and ages of Guests included in your reservation and more.
- Choose to receive communications from Aulani Resort about your vacation, Disney Resort hotel room, hotel account and Aulani Resort—sent directly to your email address or mobile device.
- In advance of your arrival, receive your Hotel Account PIN number, which allows you to charge to your room a variety of offerings at Aulani Resort.
- Bypass the check-in line at Aulani Resort and go straight to the section of the Front Desk dedicated to Online Check-In.
Check-In Times and ServicesYou can check in at any time any time you wish but your room may not be available. It will be ready beginning at 3:00 PM or 4:00 PM on your check-in day, depending on your room type:
- Standard Rooms and Suites: Available beginning at 3:00 PM Hawaiian time
- Studios and Villas: Available beginning at 4:00 PM Hawaiian time
Should you arrive early, you can check in, store your luggage at the Bell Desk and enjoy the beauty of Hawai‘i until your room is ready.
Also, you can shop for a limited selection of groceries at Kālepa's Store. Learn about where you can purchase groceries at a store that features a full-service deli, wine, beer and spirits.
Please note that groceries cannot be stored at the Front Desk or delivered to your room before your room is available.You can check in at any time any time you wish but your room may not be available.
Checkout Times and ServicesCheckout is by 11:00 AM.
If you would like to enjoy a day exploring the Resort and the island of O‘ahu after you check out, you are welcome to store your bags at the Bell Services Desk until you are ready to depart.
As a convenience, Guests with early or late flights may enjoy access to Luana Lounge, which features restrooms, showers, lockers, dressing rooms and a television. Luana Lounge is located next door to Pau Hana Community Hall on the Ewa Tower end of Waikolohe Valley.Checkout is by 11:00 AM.
Express CheckoutExpress Checkout allows you to check out without having to return to the Front Desk. The credit card you used at check-in is billed for your charges or purchases during your stay, and a copy of your bill will be emailed to you on the morning of your departure.Express Checkout allows you to check out without having to return to the Front Desk.