- Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa has begun a phased reopening.
- Rooms, experiences, restaurants, amenities and other offerings may be modified or unavailable, limited in capacity and subject to limited availability or closure. Offerings are not guaranteed. View important details.
- We have taken enhanced health and safety measures. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. View important details.
- There are specific instructions and requirements for all visitors to Hawaii, which may include mandated quarantine or pre-travel testing. View information about these requirements on the Hawaii Tourism Authority website. State requirements are subject to change. Please continue to stay updated on the latest travel alerts leading up to your planned stay. View important details.
The Zip & Adventure Tower Tour
Starting from $215.69
- Ziplining and Climbing
- Active, Athletic
- 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM Hawaiian Time
- 6 and Up
Soar, Climb and Swing Like a ChampCombine ziplining above the trees with scaling a 60-foot tower that’s an aerial challenge course—complete with 18 exciting challenge elements, including freefall!
On this adventure, you will…
Combine ziplining above the trees with scaling a 60-foot tower that’s an aerial challenge course—complete with 18 exciting challenge elements, including freefall!
- Enjoy all 6 lines of Coral Crater Adventure Park’s signature Zipline Course, where you’ll zip through trees and race on tandem lines.
- Test your skills on the Adventure Tower—a 2-level jungle gym measuring 60-feet high and featuring 18 aerial challenge elements, including challenges with rope, wobbly bridges and surfing on a rail while suspended high above the ground.
- Get into the swing of it with the King Swing—a massive pendulum swing that takes you soaring.
- Step off a 20-foot platform and experience the sensation of freefall.
- Race on 4 unique routes that lead to the top of a spectacular Climbing Wall.
Know Before You GoView important additional information to help you prepare for this exciting adventure.
- The minimum weight is 60 lbs. and the maximum is 275 lbs.
- Children who weigh 40 to 60 lbs. can tandem with a Coral Crater Adventure Park guide.
- The minimum height to navigate independently is 4’ 6."
- Children shorter than 4’ 6” require an adult to guide them through the course, with a maximum of 2 children per adult. A Coral Crater Adventure Park guide can be hired to help them.
- The minimum age is 6-years-old.
- Comfortable dress is recommended.
- Closed-toe shoes are required.
- All participants must sign a waiver prior to participation.
- Roundtrip transportation from Aulani Resort is included for the 10:00 AM and 2:00 PM tour times. However, Guests will have to find their own transportation to the venue for the 9:00 AM tour.
View important additional information to help you prepare for this exciting adventure.