- Requirements for face coverings at Aulani Resort have recently changed. See face covering requirements.
- Health and safety measures and operational guidelines are subject to change without notice. Learn more.
- Rooms, experiences, restaurants, amenities and other offerings may be modified or unavailable, limited in capacity and subject to limited availability or closure. Offerings are not guaranteed. View important details.
- An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. View important details.
- Please make sure that you have reviewed any advisories or restrictions that may be in place for travel to Hawaii for international travelers.
The Zip & Adventure Tower Tour
Starting from $215.69
- Ziplining and Climbing
- Active, Athletic
- 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM Hawaiian Time
- 6 and Up
Soar, Climb and Swing Like a ChampCombine ziplining above the trees with scaling a 60-foot tower that’s an aerial challenge course—complete with 18 exciting challenge elements, including freefall!
On this adventure, you will…
Combine ziplining above the trees with scaling a 60-foot tower that’s an aerial challenge course—complete with 18 exciting challenge elements, including freefall!
- Enjoy all 6 lines of Coral Crater Adventure Park’s signature Zipline Course, where you’ll zip through trees and race on tandem lines.
- Test your skills on the Adventure Tower—a 2-level jungle gym measuring 60-feet high and featuring 18 aerial challenge elements, including challenges with rope, wobbly bridges and surfing on a rail while suspended high above the ground.
- Get into the swing of it with the King Swing—a massive pendulum swing that takes you soaring.
- Step off a 20-foot platform and experience the sensation of freefall.
- Race on 4 unique routes that lead to the top of a spectacular Climbing Wall.
Know Before You GoView important additional information to help you prepare for this exciting adventure.
- The minimum weight is 60 lbs. and the maximum is 275 lbs.
- Children who weigh 40 to 60 lbs. can tandem with a Coral Crater Adventure Park guide.
- The minimum height to navigate independently is 4’ 6."
- Children shorter than 4’ 6” require an adult to guide them through the course, with a maximum of 2 children per adult. A Coral Crater Adventure Park guide can be hired to help them.
- The minimum age is 6-years-old.
- Comfortable dress is recommended.
- Closed-toe shoes are required.
- All participants must sign a waiver prior to participation.
- Roundtrip transportation from Aulani Resort is included for the 10:00 AM and 2:00 PM tour times. However, Guests will have to find their own transportation to the venue for the 9:00 AM tour.
View important additional information to help you prepare for this exciting adventure.