- Rooms, experiences, restaurants, amenities and other offerings may be modified or unavailable, limited in capacity and subject to limited availability or closure. Offerings are not guaranteed. View important details.
- We have taken enhanced health and safety measures. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. View important details.
- There are specific instructions and requirements for all visitors to Hawaii, which may include mandated quarantine or pre-travel testing. View information about these requirements on the State of Hawaii’s Safe Travels website. State requirements are subject to change. Please continue to stay updated on the latest travel alerts leading up to your planned stay. View important details.
- Effective Sept. 13, 2021, all Aulani Resort food & beverage outlets, including quick service and takeaway, will be restricted to resort guests only. Per City & County of Honolulu guidelines, we will require proof of full vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test taken within 48 hours for all guests ages 12 and older dining on property.
Surfing Child Semi-Private Experience
Starting from $182.27
Taxes & Fees Included
- 2 Hours
- 9 to 12 only
Waves of DiscoverySecluded White Plains Beach offers the perfect conditions for your child's first surfing experience.
On this adventure you will…
Secluded White Plains Beach offers the perfect conditions for your child's first surfing experience.
- Board a complimentary shuttle at Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa, headed to White Plains Beach.
- Arrive and check in at White Plains Beach and find a comfortable viewing spot.
- Watch your children as they receive an exclusive, 2-hour surf lesson that includes proper paddling techniques, water safety and wave-catching. The class will be semi-private, with up to 3 children from separate parties. Your child will be taught by local professional surfers.
- Enjoy a scenic ride back to the resort.
Know Before You GoView important additional information to help you prepare for this exciting adventure.
View important additional information to help you prepare for this exciting adventure.
- Excursion operators are independent contractors that are not agents of—nor supervised or controlled by—Aulani Resort.
- Guests must be children between the ages of 8 and 11, with the ability to swim.
- Guests are encouraged to wear comfortable swim attire.
- All Guests are required to sign a liability waiver prior to participating in this activity.
- Activities canceled within 48 hours of the start time are non-refundable.
- Guests will need to sign a waiver for participation in the activities.
- Please dress comfortably and have your children dress in swimwear.
- Please bring towels for your children.
- A lifejacket, surfboard, rash guard and reef shoes will be provided.
- We recommend that Guests and their children wear sunscreen and bring a camera for numerous photo opportunities.
- For more details regarding this excursion, please contact Pleasant Activities at (808) 674-6320.