- Rooms, experiences, restaurants, amenities and other offerings may be modified or unavailable, limited in capacity and subject to limited availability or closure. Offerings are not guaranteed. View important details.
- We have taken enhanced health and safety measures. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. View important details.
- There are specific instructions and requirements for all visitors to Hawaii, which may include mandated quarantine or pre-travel testing. View information about these requirements on the State of Hawaii’s Safe Travels website. State requirements are subject to change. Please continue to stay updated on the latest travel alerts leading up to your planned stay. View important details.
- Effective Sept. 13, 2021, all Aulani Resort food & beverage outlets, including quick service and takeaway, will be restricted to resort guests only. Per City & County of Honolulu guidelines, we will require proof of full vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test taken within 48 hours for all guests ages 12 and older dining on property.
Blue Skies of O'ahu Tour
Starting from $266.77
Taxes & Fees Included
- Nature, Sightseeing
- 45-minute Flight
- 3 and Up
PARADISE FROM A UNIQUE POINT OF VIEWTake to the skies for a spectacular view of the island's hidden rainforests, lush valleys and beautiful beaches on this magnificent aerial adventure. You'll also look down into the extinct volcano of Diamond Head, as well as enjoy sweeping views of Pearl Harbor and the Battleship Missouri.
On this excursion you will…
Take to the skies for a spectacular view of the island's hidden rainforests, lush valleys and beautiful beaches on this magnificent aerial adventure.
- Arrange for transportation to the Check-in location at: 99 Kaulele Pl., Honolulu, HI 96819
- Experience the phenomenal scenery of this amazing island's stunning features that include hidden rainforests, verdant valleys and renowned beaches.
- Glide over the turquoise coral reefs of Waikiki
- View inside Diamond Head, the extinct volcano
- See crescent-shaped Hanauma Bay and the white sands of Waimanalo Beach and the beautiful coral formations in Kaneohe Bay
- Soar above the cliffs of the Nuuanu Valley rainforest, then fly along the pristine coastline to Sacred Falls and the panoramic Dole Pineapple Plantations
- Enjoy breathtaking views of Pearl Harbor, the Arizona Memorial and the Battleship Missouri
Know Before You GoView important additional information to help you prepare for this exciting adventure.
View important additional information to help you prepare for this exciting adventure.
- Excursion operators are independent contractors that are not agents of—nor supervised or controlled by—Disney.
- Guests 3 years of age and older may participate.
- Helicopters are climate-controlled, so dress comfortably
- The tour lasts approximately 45 minutes.
- Dress in darker colors to reduce window reflection in order to get the best picture-taking and views
- As a courtesy to all guests, the use of iPads and other tablet PCs as photographic devices is not allowed, as they may impede the views of other passengers.
- Smartphones may be used as a camera, however, the device will need to be put in Airplane mode during the flight.
- Guests should not go SCUBA diving within 24 hours of departure
- For each guests weighing 250 lbs. or more, an adjacent, empty seat purchase is required to safely balance the aircraft. Passengers will be required to weigh in at check-in.
- Please be sure to bring your ticket with you to the event.
- Check-in location is 99 Kaulele Pl., Honolulu, HI 96819 flying out of Waikiki.
- Guests are responsible for arranging transportation to the Check-in location.
- A Fuel Surcharge is included in the retail price of the excursion.