The Complete Island O’ahu Tour
A Complete View of the BeautyGet a bird’s eye view of the island of O‘ahu in all its splendor on this spectacular helicopter tour.
Blue Hawaiian's new 60-minute Complete Island O‘ahu tour offers views of:
- Diamond Head—the legendary, extinct volcanic crater
- Kaneohe Bay, with its pristine coral reefs
- Mokoliʻi Island, also known as Chinaman’s Hat because of its distinctive shape
- Nuuanu Rainforest, with its Jurassic Park-style cliffs
- The breathtaking North Shore and Sacred Falls
- The panoramic Dole Plantation
- Pearl Harbor and the USS Arizona Memorial
- The Waianae Mountain Range—22 miles (35 km) long, 9 miles (14 km) wide and featuring the highest point on Oahu, Mount Ka’ala, at 4,025 feet (1,227 meters)
- The Leeward Coast, rustic home to the luxurious Ko Olina resort area, Yokohama Bay and Makaha Beach—where big wave surfing began
The Complete Island O’ahu helicopter tours depart daily from 99 Kaulele Pl, Honolulu, HI 96819 in Waikiki.
Get a bird’s eye view of the island of O‘ahu in all its splendor on this spectacular helicopter tour.
Know Before You GoTake a look at important information that can help you prepare for this exciting adventure.
Take a look at important information that can help you prepare for this exciting adventure.
- Blue Hawaiian's helicopters are climate-controlled, so don’t be concerned about wearing specific clothing for the tour—just dress comfortably.
- For the best picture-taking and views, wear darker colors to reduce window reflection.
- As a courtesy to all Guests, Blue Hawaiian does not allow iPads or other tablet computers for use as photographic devices because they can impede the view of other passengers. Your smartphone may be used as a camera, but it will need to be put in airplane mode during the flight.
- No scuba diving is allowed within 24 hours of departure.
- An additional fuel surcharge fee will apply.
- For each Guest weighing 250 pounds or more, an adjacent, empty seat purchase is required to safely balance the aircraft. Passengers are weighed at check-in.
- No transportation is provided from Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa to the Blue Hawaiian helicopter’s point of departure at 99 Kaulele Pl, Honolulu, HI 96819.