- Rooms, experiences, restaurants, amenities and other offerings may be modified or unavailable, limited in capacity and subject to limited availability or closure. Offerings are not guaranteed. View important details.
- We have taken enhanced health and safety measures. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. View important details.
- There are specific instructions and requirements for all visitors to Hawaii, which may include mandated quarantine or pre-travel testing. View information about these requirements on the State of Hawaii’s Safe Travels website. State requirements are subject to change. Please continue to stay updated on the latest travel alerts leading up to your planned stay. View important details.
- Effective Sept. 13, 2021, all Aulani Resort food & beverage outlets, including quick service and takeaway, will be restricted to resort guests only. Per City & County of Honolulu guidelines, we will require proof of full vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test taken within 48 hours for all guests ages 12 and older dining on property.
Dolphin Star Wild Dolphin Watch & BBQ Cruise
Starting from $67.98
Taxes & Fees Included
- Nature, Sightseeing
- 2 Hours
- 3 and Up
A Fin-tastic ExperienceThe Dolphin Star sports 2 decks, carries up to 149 passengers, and even has room for you to barbecue a gourmet burger.
On this adventure you will…
- Ride a comfortable motorcoach to Wai‘anae Boat Harbor.* Enjoy a short video presentation while riding to the pier.
- Board the Dolphin Star, a catamaran that is customized for watching dolphins. Its 2 panoramic decks are ideal for scanning the waters for a variety of wild dolphins and other marine life.
- Depart from Wai‘anae Boat Harbor. Cruise the clear, calm waters on the lookout for playful spinner, bottlenose and spotted dolphins against the stunning backdrop of the Wai‘anae Mountain Range. A crew of certified naturalists will be available to guide your viewing.
- Satisfy your hunger with a gourmet burger lunch designed by you! You will be provided with freshly grilled premium hamburgers, a selection of buns—freshly baked taro or Kaiser, and a variety of gourmet fixings—including grilled pineapple, avocado, Kamuela vine-ripened tomato, purple onion and Kula lettuce. You will also get your pick of various cheeses and a selection of sauces—teriyaki, spicy barbecue or tomato. A vegan garden burger is available with 24 hours' notice. All-you-can-drink fruit punch is included as a beverage, with additional drink choices available for purchase.
*Please Note: Motorcoach transportation from Aulani Resort is not included, but is available at an additional charge.The Dolphin Star sports 2 decks, carries up to 149 passengers, and even has room for you to barbecue a gourmet burger.
Know Before You GoView important additional information to help you prepare for this exciting adventure.
View important additional information to help you prepare for this exciting adventure.
- This is a 2-hour morning cruise departing at 9:30 AM. The cruise is available on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays beginning September 2. Closed on November 25 and December 25.
- Excursion operators are independent contractors that are not agents of—nor supervised or controlled by—Disney.
- Motorcoach transportation from Aulani Resort is not included, but is available at an additional cost.
- We encourage Guests to dress in casual attire. Bring sunscreen and a camera.
- For more details regarding this excursion, please contact Pleasant Activities at (808) 674-6320 from 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM Hawai'i Time daily.