Dolphin Star Wild Dolphin Watch & BBQ Cruise
Starting from $67.98
Taxes & Fees Included
- Nature, Sightseeing
- 2 Hours
- 3 and Up
A Fin-tastic ExperienceThe Dolphin Star sports 2 decks, carries up to 149 passengers, and even has room for you to barbecue a gourmet burger.
On this adventure you will…
- Ride a comfortable motorcoach to Wai‘anae Boat Harbor.* Enjoy a short video presentation while riding to the pier.
- Board the Dolphin Star, a catamaran that is customized for watching dolphins. Its 2 panoramic decks are ideal for scanning the waters for a variety of wild dolphins and other marine life.
- Depart from Wai‘anae Boat Harbor. Cruise the clear, calm waters on the lookout for playful spinner, bottlenose and spotted dolphins against the stunning backdrop of the Wai‘anae Mountain Range. A crew of certified naturalists will be available to guide your viewing.
- Satisfy your hunger with a gourmet burger lunch designed by you! You will be provided with freshly grilled premium hamburgers, a selection of buns—freshly baked taro or Kaiser, and a variety of gourmet fixings—including grilled pineapple, avocado, Kamuela vine-ripened tomato, purple onion and Kula lettuce. You will also get your pick of various cheeses and a selection of sauces—teriyaki, spicy barbecue or tomato. A vegan garden burger is available with 24 hours' notice. All-you-can-drink fruit punch is included as a beverage, with additional drink choices available for purchase.
*Please Note: Motorcoach transportation from Aulani Resort is not included, but is available at an additional charge.The Dolphin Star sports 2 decks, carries up to 149 passengers, and even has room for you to barbecue a gourmet burger.
Know Before You GoView important additional information to help you prepare for this exciting adventure.
- Excursion operators are independent contractors that are not agents of—nor supervised or controlled by—Disney.
- Motorcoach transportation from Aulani Resort is not included, but is available at an additional cost.
- We encourage Guests to dress in casual attire. Bring sunscreen and a camera.
- For more details regarding this excursion, please contact Pleasant Activities at (808) 674-6320 from 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM Hawai'i Time daily.
View important additional information to help you prepare for this exciting adventure.