- Rooms, experiences, restaurants, amenities and other offerings may be modified or unavailable, limited in capacity and subject to limited availability or closure. Offerings are not guaranteed. View important details.
- We have taken enhanced health and safety measures. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. View important details.
- There are specific instructions and requirements for all visitors to Hawaii, which may include mandated quarantine or pre-travel testing. View information about these requirements on the State of Hawaii’s Safe Travels website. State requirements are subject to change. Please continue to stay updated on the latest travel alerts leading up to your planned stay. View important details.
- Effective Sept. 13, 2021, all Aulani Resort food & beverage outlets, including quick service and takeaway, will be restricted to resort guests only. Per City & County of Honolulu guidelines, we will require proof of full vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test taken within 48 hours for all guests ages 12 and older dining on property.
Five Star Circle Island Tour
Starting from $189.81
Taxes & Fees Included
- 7:20 AM – 4:30 PM Hawaiian Time
- All ages
Journey Around O’ahuTake in the breathtaking scenery of Hawai‘i’s “Gathering Island” as your Navigator tells you the essentials about native plants and animals as well as Hawaiian royalty.
On this adventure you will…
Take in the breathtaking scenery of Hawai‘i’s “Gathering Island” as your Navigator tells you the essentials about native plants and animals as well as Hawaiian royalty.
- Depart Aulani Resort at 7:20 AM.
- Explore famous North Shore beaches like Waimea Bay and Sunset Beach, where the all-star professionals and local surfers come to show off their talents.
- Discover the world famous Dole Pineapple Plantation and ride the “Pineapple Express” train.
- Visit the Tropical Macadamia Nut Farm, offering delightful treats and gifts.
- Delight in a delicious lunch and hula experience at the Bistro in Laie.
- Uncover the myths behind O’ahu’s most beautiful scenic locations including the Nu’uanu Pali Lookout and Halona Blowhole.
- Enjoy impressive photo opportunities along O’ahu’s North and South Shores, visiting stunning spots along the way including Diamond Head Crater Lookout and Halona Blowhole Lookout.
- View picturesque offshore islands like Chinaman’s Hat and Rabbit Island.
- Explore Kualoa Regional Park.
- Go shopping in Haleʻiwa.
Know Before You GoView important additional information to help you prepare for this exciting adventure.
- Five Star Circle Island Tour’s delicious lunch features a choice of kālua pork sliders, mahi-mahi sandwich, coconut shrimp, Hawaiian-style salad or ‘aina special vegetarian sandwich. Kids can enjoy cheese quesadilla, flatbread cheese pizza, golden chicken nuggets or a keiki (kids) cheeseburger. Gluten-free options also available.
- Wear comfortable walking shoes and clothes.
- Bring a jacket.
View important additional information to help you prepare for this exciting adventure.