- Rooms, experiences, restaurants, amenities and other offerings may be modified or unavailable, limited in capacity and subject to limited availability or closure. Offerings are not guaranteed. View important details.
- We have taken enhanced health and safety measures. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. View important details.
- There are specific instructions and requirements for all visitors to Hawaii, which may include mandated quarantine or pre-travel testing. View information about these requirements on the State of Hawaii’s Safe Travels website. State requirements are subject to change. Please continue to stay updated on the latest travel alerts leading up to your planned stay. View important details.
- Effective Sept. 13, 2021, all Aulani Resort food & beverage outlets, including quick service and takeaway, will be restricted to resort guests only. Per City & County of Honolulu guidelines, we will require proof of full vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test taken within 48 hours for all guests ages 12 and older dining on property.
3 Line Zip Tour
Starting from $97.06
- Active, Athletic
- Various Tour Times
- 6 and Up
Riding HighFly at the level of treetops on 3 ziplines and get a breathtaking view of O’ahu’s natural beauty!
On this adventure, you will…
Fly at the level of treetops on 3 ziplines and get a breathtaking view of O’ahu’s natural beauty!
- Enjoy 3 ziplines on Coral Crater Adventure Park’s Half Zipline Tour, where you’ll soar through trees and race on tandem lines.
- See the world from 300 to 900 feet above the ground.
- Experience a safe, adrenaline-pumping experience that takes you to the top level of fun.
Know Before You GoView important additional information to help you prepare for this exciting adventure.
View important additional information to help you prepare for this exciting adventure.
- The minimum weight is 60 lbs. and the maximum is 275 lbs.
- The minimum age is 6 years old.
- Comfortable dress is recommended.
- Closed-toe shoes are required.
- All participants must sign a waiver prior to participation.