Kualoa Zip and Dip
Starting from $210.26
Taxes & Fees Included
- Nature, Sightseeing, Cultural
- 5 Hours
- Must be a minimum of 70lbs and minimum of 4ft. 8 ins tall. Max weight is 280lbs
Thrill Meets ChillGet a unique look at beautiful and remote areas of Hawaii as you fly over treetops—then take it easy on a private beach.
On this adventure you will…
- Check in at the Kualoa Ranch Visitor Center at 8:00 AM and receive an orientation and safety briefing.
- Take off on a Treetop Canopy Zip Line Tour that begins at the pinnacle of Ka‘a‘awa Valley. It boasts 7 exciting stations—each named after a culturally significant aspect of the valley—and 2 suspension bridges. During your journey, you'll also learn about Hawaiian traditions and come across native flora, fauna and natural streams.
- Kick back in the warm Hawaiian sunshine on a “secret” beach overlooking Kāne'ohe Bay and Mokoli‘i island. You'll have 2 ½ hours to unwind or play—activities include stand up paddle boarding, kayaking, canoe riding, beach volleyball, table tennis, horseshoes or a ride in a glass bottom boat (not available on Sundays and holidays).
Guests must provide their own transportation to Kualoa Ranch.Get a unique look at beautiful and remote areas of Hawaii as you fly over treetops—then take it easy on a private beach.
Know Before You GoView important additional information to help you prepare for this exciting adventure.
View important additional information to help you prepare for this exciting adventure.
- Excursion operators are independent contractors that are not agents of—nor supervised or controlled by—Disney.
- Guests must be between 70 pounds and 280 pounds in weight, 56 inches and 81 inches in height and have a waist size that's between 22 inches and 50 inches in order to participate and safely ride in the harness.
- Dress in comfortable clothing that will not be cumbersome while on the zip line. Closed-toe shoes are required.
- Pack sunscreen, sunglasses, a towel and a change of clothes if you plan on taking a swim in the ocean. You may also want to bring a camera to take advantage of numerous photo opportunities during the excursion.
- Lunch is available to purchase between 10:30 AM and 1:00 PM.
- This activity level on the excursion is moderate.
- For more details regarding this excursion, please contact Pleasant Activities at (808) 674-6320 from 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM Hawai'i Time daily.