- Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa has begun a phased reopening.
- Rooms, experiences, restaurants, amenities and other offerings may be modified or unavailable, limited in capacity and subject to limited availability or closure. Offerings are not guaranteed. View important details.
- We have taken enhanced health and safety measures. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. View important details.
- There are specific instructions and requirements for all visitors to Hawaii, which may include mandated quarantine or pre-travel testing. View information about these requirements on the Hawaii Tourism Authority website. State requirements are subject to change. Please continue to stay updated on the latest travel alerts leading up to your planned stay. View important details.
Kualoa Zip and Dip
Starting from $210.26
Taxes & Fees Included
- Nature, Sightseeing, Cultural
- 5 Hours
- Must be a minimum of 70lbs and minimum of 4ft. 8 ins tall. Max weight is 280lbs
Thrill Meets ChillGet a unique look at beautiful and remote areas of Hawaii as you fly over treetops—then take it easy on a private beach.
On this adventure you will…
- Check in at the Kualoa Ranch Visitor Center at 8:00 AM and receive an orientation and safety briefing.
- Take off on a Treetop Canopy Zip Line Tour that begins at the pinnacle of Ka‘a‘awa Valley. It boasts 7 exciting stations—each named after a culturally significant aspect of the valley—and 2 suspension bridges. During your journey, you'll also learn about Hawaiian traditions and come across native flora, fauna and natural streams.
- Kick back in the warm Hawaiian sunshine on a “secret” beach overlooking Kāne'ohe Bay and Mokoli‘i island. You'll have 2 ½ hours to unwind or play—activities include stand up paddle boarding, kayaking, canoe riding, beach volleyball, table tennis, horseshoes or a ride in a glass bottom boat (not available on Sundays and holidays).
Guests must provide their own transportation to Kualoa Ranch.Get a unique look at beautiful and remote areas of Hawaii as you fly over treetops—then take it easy on a private beach.
Know Before You GoView important additional information to help you prepare for this exciting adventure.
View important additional information to help you prepare for this exciting adventure.
- Excursion operators are independent contractors that are not agents of—nor supervised or controlled by—Disney.
- Guests must be between 70 pounds and 280 pounds in weight, 56 inches and 81 inches in height and have a waist size that's between 22 inches and 50 inches in order to participate and safely ride in the harness.
- Dress in comfortable clothing that will not be cumbersome while on the zip line. Closed-toe shoes are required.
- Pack sunscreen, sunglasses, a towel and a change of clothes if you plan on taking a swim in the ocean. You may also want to bring a camera to take advantage of numerous photo opportunities during the excursion.
- Lunch is available to purchase between 10:30 AM and 1:00 PM.
- This activity level on the excursion is moderate.
- For more details regarding this excursion, please contact Pleasant Activities at (808) 674-6320 from 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM Hawai'i Time daily.