North Shore Paddling Adventure
Starting from $160.70
- Nature, Sightseeing
- 8:50 PM – 3:30 PM Hawaiian Time
- All Ages
THE BEAUTY AND CHARM OF NORTH SHORETake a paddling excursion along the scenic saltwater Anahulu River in the heart of O’ahu’s North Shore. Experience the beauty of this river that is home to turtles—and enjoy the charm of legendary North Shore during this narrated adventure and tour.
On this adventure you will…
Take a paddling excursion along the scenic saltwater Anahulu River in the heart of O’ahu’s North Shore.
- Depart from Aulani Resort.
- Savor some specialty brews from Green World Coffee and stroll through the tranquil coffee garden.
- Explore historic Haleiwa with shopping, art galleries, scenic views—and “shave ice”!
- Enjoy an authentic Hawaiian lunch at Tsue's Farm on the river.
- After lunch, choose either stand-up paddle boarding or kayaking down the Anahulu River.
- Head to Dole Plantation for the "Pineapple Experience" and a taste of sunshine, the refreshing frozen treat, DOLE WHIP®.
Know Before You GoView important information to help you prepare for this exciting adventure.
- Dress comfortably and if you are planning on paddling, feel free to wear a swimsuit beneath your clothing. High heels, dresses and skirts are not recommended.
- Bug and insect repellant are recommended.
- Paddle boarding and kayaking may be physically challenging; they may be unsuitable for those with medical conditions. Please consult your physician.
- Lunch will be provided.
- The guide reserves the right to adjust the route for maximum visitor enjoyment and safety.
- Be ready for spur-of-the-moment stops, unexpected views and special sightseeing along the way.
- For Guests with disabilities, including those with a walker or scooter, please call and let our agents know when booking.
View important information to help you prepare for this exciting adventure.