- Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa has begun a phased reopening.
- Rooms, experiences, restaurants, amenities and other offerings may be modified or unavailable, limited in capacity and subject to limited availability or closure. Offerings are not guaranteed. View important details.
- We have taken enhanced health and safety measures. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. View important details.
- There are specific instructions and requirements for all visitors to Hawaii, which may include mandated quarantine or pre-travel testing. View information about these requirements on the Hawaii Tourism Authority website. State requirements are subject to change. Please continue to stay updated on the latest travel alerts leading up to your planned stay. View important details.
O‘ahu to Maui – Gold Hana Adventure One Day Fly
Starting from $534.23
Taxes & Fees Included
- Nature, Sightseeing
- 14 Hours
- 3 and Up
Heaven on the Way to HanaBring your camera to record splendid views of black-sand beaches, taro plantations and other visual treasures of the Valley Isle.
On this adventure you will…
Bring your camera to record splendid views of black-sand beaches, taro plantations and other visual treasures of the Valley Isle.
- Take an included, 25-minute flight from Honolulu International Airport to Kahului Airport. Once on Maui, enjoy your tour in an air-conditioned minicoach.
- Get a good look at quaint Pā‘ia, the last town you will see for miles, until you get to Hana. Pa‘ia is known for its diverse range of people and is often called the windsurfing capital of the world.
- Take in the fascinating roadside scenery along the way, including bamboo jungles, eucalyptus groves and roadside fruit stands.
- Disembark the coach for a stretch at Kaumahina State Park. Maui's northeast coastline has several loop trails leading uphill from the ocean toward the panoramic Ke‘anae Lookout. Spend about 15 minutes staring out into Ke‘anae Valley, with its lush taro plantations and gorgeous waterfalls. You will even be able to see the rim of Haleakalā Crater.
- Continue on the winding Hana Highway to Waiapanapanapa State Park and Beach. At the park, you can walk on black sand, explore lava tubes and hop in the water!
- Arrive in the laid-back town of Hana, a fixture that has endured since the local economy transitioned from sugar to tourism in 1946.
Know Before You GoView important additional information to help you prepare for this exciting adventure.
View important additional information to help you prepare for this exciting adventure.
- Excursion operators are independent contractors that are not agents of—nor supervised or controlled by—Aulani Resort.
- The Gold package entitles its Guests to preferred seating—complete with breathtaking views of Halema'uma'u Crater's billowing steam cloud.
- Guests who select this Gold package will be able to choose from 4 items on an exclusive lunch menu, including a farm fresh green salad and a choice of beverage. Vegetarian and gluten-free options are available. The Gold package also entitles its Guests to preferred seating—complete with breathtaking views of Halema‘uma‘u Crater's billowing steam cloud.
- We encourage Guests to wear comfortable clothing and shoes, as well as a lightweight jacket.
- We recommend bringing a camera for numerous photo opportunities.
- Lunch is included and will be provided during the tour.
- This tour is non-refundable and cannot be changed once tickets are issued.
- For more details regarding this excursion, please contact Pleasant Activities at (808) 674-6320 from 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM Hawai'i Time daily.
- No transportation is provided from Aulani Disney Resort. Check in at the Hawaiian Airlines Terminal at the Honolulu International Airport.