- Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa has begun a phased reopening.
- Rooms, experiences, restaurants, amenities and other offerings may be modified or unavailable, limited in capacity and subject to limited availability or closure. Offerings are not guaranteed. View important details.
- We have taken enhanced health and safety measures. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. View important details.
- There are specific instructions and requirements for all visitors to Hawaii, which may include mandated quarantine or pre-travel testing. View information about these requirements on the Hawaii Tourism Authority website. State requirements are subject to change. Please continue to stay updated on the latest travel alerts leading up to your planned stay. View important details.
O‘ahu Spectacular (from Ko Olina)
Starting from $357.41
Taxes & Fees Included
- Nature, Sightseeing, Cultural
- 1 Hour Flight
- 3 and Up
PARADISE FROM ABOVESoar over lush island landscapes, hidden valleys and breathtaking beaches on this stunning 60-mintue helicopter excursion.
On this excursion you will…
Soar over lush island landscapes, hidden valleys and breathtaking beaches on this stunning 60-mintue helicopter excursion.
- Arrange for transportation to the Check-in location at the Ko Olina Marina shop at 92-100 Waipahe Place, Kapolei, HI 96707.
- Experience the natural beauty of this amazing island's stunning features that include hidden rainforests, verdant valleys and renowned beaches.
- Experience the legendary vistas of Waikiki Beach, including a look down into Diamond Head's extinct volcanic crater.
- Delight in the pristine coral reefs of Kaneohe Bay.
- Soar above the Jurassic Park-like cliffs of the Nuuanu Valley and the unparalleled majesty of Sacred Falls and North Shore.
- Marvel at the panoramic Dole Plantation.
- Enjoy powerful views of Pearl Harbor, the Arizona Memorial and the Battleship Missouri from high above.
Know Before You GoView important additional information to help you prepare for this exciting adventure.
View important additional information to help you prepare for this exciting adventure.
- Excursion operators are independent contractors that are not agents of—nor supervised or controlled by—Disney.
- Guests 3 years of age and older may participate.
- Helicopters are climate-controlled, so dress comfortably.
- The tour lasts 60 minutes and is operates 4 times daily in 2 different waves, including 2 morning and 2 afternoon flights.
- Dress in darker colors to reduce window reflection in order to get the best picture-taking and views
- As a courtesy to all guests, the use of iPads and other tablet PCs as photographic devices is not allowed, as they may impede the views of other passengers.
- Smartphones may be used as a camera, however, the device will need to be put in Airplane mode during the flight.
- Guests should not go SCUBA diving within 24 hours of departure.
- For each guests weighing 250 lbs. or more, an adjacent, empty seat purchase is required to safely balance the aircraft. Passengers will be required to weigh in at check-in.
- Please be sure to bring your ticket with you to the event.
- Check-in location is in the Ko Olina Marina shop, 92-100 Waipahe Place, Kapolei, Hawai'i 96707.
- Guests are responsible for arranging transportation to the Check-in location.
- A Fuel Surcharge is included in the retail price of the excursion.