Beyond The Call To Duty
The Story of Pearl HarborDelve into the past with this all-inclusive tour that recounts events that took place at Pearl Harbor on December 7, 1941.
On this fascinating luxury tour, you will…
Delve into the past with this all-inclusive tour that recounts events that took place at Pearl Harbor on December 7, 1941.
- Ride in a mini-coach from Aulani Resort to Pearl Harbor and listen to your Navigator describe the events that led to World War II.
- Arrive at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center to see interactive displays and learn more about the history of World War ll.
- Attend the 75-minute USS Arizona Memorial program, originating in the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center Theater with a short documentary, followed by a boat ride to the USS Arizona Memorial, which rests upon the sunken battleship.
- Honor the 429 men who died aboard the USS Oklahoma in this touching memorial with its black granite walls, which stands next to the former berth of the ship that was destroyed by torpedoes.
- Visit the USS Bowfin Submarine Museum and Park. Known as the “Pearl Harbor Avenger,” the USS Bowfin submarine was launched a year after the attack on Pearl Harbor.
- Board the USS Missouri battleship, also known as the “Mighty Mo” or “Big Mo,” where the Japanese signed the surrender documents that ended World War II.
- Visit the hangars of the Pacific Aviation Museum on Ford Island for a unique exploration into the aviation history of the United States, with a focus on exhibits related to the Pearl Harbor attack.
- After the conclusion of the Pearl Harbor section of your tour, explore Honolulu. From the comfort of your luxury mini-coach, see historical landmarks and royal grounds, including the statue of King Kamehameha the Great, ‘Iolani Palace, the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific (also known as the Punchbowl Cemetery), Kawaiaha‘o Church and more.
Know Before You GoView important additional information to help you prepare for this exciting adventure.
- Enjoy a buffet lunch of locally grown green salad with papaya seed dressing, fresh pineapple, white rice, local-style chopped steak, pineapple-guava teriyaki glazed meatballs, and a vegetable stir fry. Assorted tropical juices, passion iced tea, and Starbucks coffee and tea are also included.
- Bring a jacket and wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
- For security reasons, you must have a photo ID or passport for entrance to Pearl Harbor.
- The following items aren’t allowed at Pearl Harbor: backpacks, women’s purses or handbags, fanny or bum bags, diaper bags, shopping bags, large camera bags with extra pockets or compartments, luggage, strollers with pockets and compartments, or any closed container.
- A storage facility is located in the USS Arizona Memorial parking lot for an additional fee. You may not leave personal belongings in vehicles.
View important additional information to help you prepare for this exciting adventure.