- Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa has begun a phased reopening.
- Rooms, experiences, restaurants, amenities and other offerings may be modified or unavailable, limited in capacity and subject to limited availability or closure. Offerings are not guaranteed. View important details.
- We have taken enhanced health and safety measures. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. View important details.
- There are specific instructions and requirements for all visitors to Hawaii, which may include mandated quarantine or pre-travel testing. View information about these requirements on the Hawaii Tourism Authority website. State requirements are subject to change. Please continue to stay updated on the latest travel alerts leading up to your planned stay. View important details.
Pōka‘i Bay Standup Paddle Lesson
Starting from $106.77
Taxes & Fees Included
- Nature, Private Adventures
- 1 and 2 hour lessons
- 9 and Up
Paddling through ParadiseTreat the entire family to a relaxing, scenic adventure atop standup paddleboards.
On this adventure you will…
- Take a scenic van ride from Aulani Resort, up Farrington Highway. Along the way, take in the relaxed ambience of the Leeward Coast.
- Arrive at Pōka‘i Bay, the most protected beach on O‘ahu's westside. It is situated between the small boat harbor in Wai‘anae and Kane‘ilio Point. The bay is named after the Hawaiian chief Pōka‘i, who is said to have brought the first coconut palm tree to Hawai‘i. Ka Uluniu o Pōka‘i was the name of a famous coconut grove that once lined the backshore.
- Receive a standup paddle boarding lesson from an experienced, professional and fun instructor. Standup paddling is safe, exciting and a great workout for the entire family.
- Enjoy your tranquil ride along with the sensation of your core muscles being worked out. Marvel at marine mammals, such as sea turtles and dolphins, as the sea breeze wafts through you.
Please Note: Transportation is not available from Aulani Resort.Treat the entire family to a relaxing, scenic adventure atop standup paddleboards.
Know Before You GoView important additional information to help you prepare for this exciting adventure.
- Excursion operators are independent contractors that are not agents of—nor supervised or controlled by—Aulani Resort
- Guests are encouraged to bring sunscreen and a towel.
- Eating a large meal before surf activity is not recommended.
- Photos of your experience and T-shirts will be available for purchase.
- You should never feel that gratuities are expected, but it is customary to leave a tip in recognition of exceptional service in restaurants, taxis and for excursion guides and drivers. It is always up to you to determine the amount.
- For more details regarding this excursion, please contact Pleasant Activities at (808) 674-6320 from 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM Hawai'i Time daily.
Please Note: Transportation is not available from Aulani Resort.View important additional information to help you prepare for this exciting adventure.