Pua'a 'Ahiu – The Wild Boar Off-Road Expedition
Starting from $102.46
Taxes & Fees Included
- Nature, Sightseeing, Cultural
- 3 Hours
- 8 and up
Rough-riding through Rural O‘ahuBuck and bang like a Wild Boar on this one-of-a-kind adventure in an ex-military Pinzgauer all-terrain vehicle.
On this adventure you will…
Buck and bang like a Wild Boar on this one-of-a-kind adventure in an ex-military Pinzgauer all-terrain vehicle.
- On Tuesday or Friday, arrange your own transportation to North Shore Marketplace (66-250 Kamehameha Highway) in Haleiwa town on O’ahu’s North Shore.
- Check in by 2:00 PM.
- Learn about O’ahu's unique natural environment from an expert local guide.
- Enjoy spectacular panoramic views of verdant mountain peaks, windswept coastlines and lush, water-filled valleys from secluded lookout points.
- Ramble through fruit orchards, visit old WWII fortifications and pick seasonal wild fruit.
- Trek into the ancient valley of Anahulu to visit one of the island's longest and most iconic rivers—and take a refreshing swim in a secluded freshwater pool!
Know Before You GoView important additional information to help you prepare for this exciting adventure.
View important additional information to help you prepare for this exciting adventure.
- Excursion operators are independent contractors that are not agents of—nor supervised or controlled by—Aulani Resort
- This fun activity tour includes a Pinzgauer all-terrain vehicle, knowledgeable guide, mosquito repellent, rain poncho, protective eyewear, water and snacks.
- For safety reasons, the tour route may change depending on weather and road conditions.
- Guests should dress for a variety of weather conditions as rain or sunshine, cool mountain breezes or high humidity may be experienced. Guests should wear covered shoes, comfortable clothing and bring a swimsuit and towel (if swimming).
- Guests may want to also bring a camera, light jacket, sunglasses, sunblock and a hat.
- Guests are assured secure parking, concession stands and restrooms at the visitor center.
- Passengers suffering from motion sickness should note that the all-terrain vehicle on this excursion is prone to sudden, jerky movements due to rough terrain on the route. We do not recommend the adventure for Guests with back or neck problems, and/or for women who are pregnant.
- Guests with any medical conditions that may be exacerbated by a bumpy, 3-hour, off-road ride should consult a physician before booking this adventure.
- For safety reasons, children under 8 years of age are not allowed on this tour.
- All Guests are required to sign a waiver and release form prior to the start of their tour.
- During rain and/or muddy conditions, riders can get dirty—please do not wear your favorite aloha shirt!
- For more details regarding this excursion, please contact Pleasant Activities at (808) 674-6320 from 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM Hawai'i Time daily.