Rainforest & Bamboo Forest Hike
Starting from $119.00
Taxes & Fees Included
- Nature, Sightseeing, Private Adventures
- Approx. 4 Hours
- 8 and Up
On the Misty Trail of MenehuneDiscover a special hidden Hawaiian hiking treasure on a gently paced 3-mile hike.
On this adventure you will…
Discover a special hidden Hawaiian hiking treasure on a gently paced 3-mile hike.
- Depart from Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa at 1:00 PM. Ride onto the H-1 Freeway, past downtown Honolulu.
- Arrive at the trailhead, which is approximately 1.5 miles to and from a spectacular payoff.
- Take a short, but satisfying, hike through a lush Hawaiian rainforest, inhaling the damp scent of rain-sodden ferns and Eucalyptus trees. Cross tranquil streams, walk along picturesque pools and view ancient rock terraces.
- Reach the majestic beauty of the trail's impressive namesake, a towering 200-foot tropical waterfall!
- Return to the head along a path that winds through a magical bamboo forest. Let your guide regale you with tales of the Menehune, little forest people from Hawaiian lore.
- Take your transportation back to Aulani Resort.
Know Before You GoView important additional information to help you prepare for this exciting adventure.
View important additional information to help you prepare for this exciting adventure.
- Excursion operators are independent contractors that are not agents of—nor supervised or controlled by—Disney.
- Guests must be ambulatory. Wheelchairs (collapsible or electric) will not be permitted. Tour operators will deny participation to Guests arriving in wheelchairs or electric scooters.
- The minimum age for this excursion is 8 years old.
- Guests should dress in comfortable clothing, including a lightweight rain jacket and sturdy, closed-toe shoes suitable for hiking.
- We recommend that Guests bring insect repellent.
- We also recommend that Guests bring a camera.
- The activity level on the excursion is moderate.
- The excursion price includes hosting by an adventure guide, transportation, privately guided hiking with naturalists, snacks and bottled water and gratuities for the local experts.
- Hiking location and/or trail are subject to change due to extreme weather conditions.
- For more details regarding this excursion, please contact Pleasant Activities at (808) 674-6320 from 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM Hawai'i Time daily.