Sea Lion Encounter
Starting from $80.88
Taxes & Fees Included
- 45 Minutes
- 8 to 12 with Adult (18 years or older)
13 and Up
Hanging with the Sea LionsMake a new friend as you take to the water for a unique opportunity to swim with a sea lion in their habitat for a playful, educational and interactive experience. During this amazing program, you will receive a performance—and a kiss—from a sea lion. You'll also get to act as a trainer and learn to communicate with the sea lion using hand signals.
On this adventure you will…
- Provide your own transportation to Sea Life Park.
- Check in at Sea Life Park, which is located in Waimanalo town on Oʻahu's South Shore, at 9:30 AM.
- Take an educational swim in the tank inhabited by the park's friendly sea lions, learning about their habitat and even the hand cues used by marine trainers who work with the animals. The encounter will last about 25 to 30 minutes, during which you might even get a whiskery kiss!
- Enjoy Sea Life Park – admission is included with your activity ticket purchase.
Daily: 10:00 AM & 11:30 AMMake a new friend as you take to the water for a unique opportunity to swim with a sea lion in their habitat for a playful, educational and interactive experience.
Know Before You GoView important additional information to help you prepare for this exciting adventure.
View important additional information to help you prepare for this exciting adventure.
- Excursion operators are independent contractors that are not agents of—nor supervised or controlled by—Disney.
- Guests must provide their own transportation to Sea Life Park.
- Enjoy the adventure together, as children (8 to 12 years of age) may participate, provided there is a paying adult, 18 years or older, in the water with them at all times.
- Admission to Sea Life Park is included with activity ticket purchase.
- Children must be well-behaved and follow all instructions in order to participate.
- Check-in time will be 30 minutes before the session. Sea Life Park reserves the right to sell the seat of any Guest who is not checked in on time.
- The activity is approximately 45 minutes long and includes an orientation, safety briefing and 25 to 35 minutes of interaction in the water.
- Use only biodegradable sun lotion to protect the animals and their environment.
- The use of safety vests is required for all participants.
- Pregnant women are not permitted to participate in this program.
- Due to the physical nature of this activity, all participants must be in good physical condition, with no back or neck problems, and have the ability to get in and out of the pool without assistance.
- Guests must bring a swimsuit and towel.
- Sea Life Park has a rinse station and changing area, however, no showers are available.
- We encourage Guests to bring a camera to take advantage of numerous photo opportunities during the excursion.
- All participants or their legal guardians are required to sign a release of liability waiver prior to participate in this activity.
- Anyone acting in a manner which threatens the safety of the animals, themselves or other people (including without limitation unruly or disruptive behavior or failure to follow directions), may be removed from the activity without a refund.
- Cancellation is required 48 hours in advance of activity time or full ticket price will be assessed. This supersedes any other written policy.
- For more details regarding this excursion, please contact Pleasant Activities at (808) 674-6320 from 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM Hawai'i Time daily.