Waimea Falls North Shore Experience
Day-Tripping in an Enchanted ValleyListen as your expert guide explains the concept of ahupua‘a and other fascinating aspects of Hawai‘i's rich history.
On this adventure you will…
Listen as your expert guide explains the concept of ahupua‘a and other fascinating aspects of Hawai‘i's rich history.
- Depart from Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa, headed to the North Shore via provided transportation.
- Arrive at Waimea Valley, a nature park with several sites of historic cultural significance. Your expert hosts will guide you through botanical gardens with the most extensive collections of Polynesian plants in the world. Your children will have several opportunities to try ancient Hawaiian games of skill. Throughout your experience, you will learn about the fascinating history and culture of the region. At the visitors center, enjoy lunch, as well as a hands-on Hawaiian activity with a local expert.
- Return to Aulani Resort.
Know Before You GoView important additional information to help you prepare for this exciting adventure.
View important additional information to help you prepare for this exciting adventure.
- Excursion operators are independent contractors that are not agents of—nor supervised or controlled by—Disney
- The cost of this excursion includes transportation, snacks and water, local guides for the botanical garden tour and Hawaiian cultural activities, as well as gratuities for the guides.
- Guests should bring insect repellant.
- We recommend that Guests wear comfortable clothing and footwear.
- We also recommend that Guests bring a camera.
- For more details regarding this excursion, please contact Pleasant Activities at (808) 674-6320 from 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM Hawai'i Time daily.