Wet 'n Wild Ko Olina Experience
Starting from $58.23
Taxes & Fees Included
- Until Close
- 3 and Up
A Watery Wonderland of FunHawai‘i's only water park has more than 25 awesome attractions—how many do you think you can get through in one visit?
On this adventure you will...
Hawai‘i's only water park has more than 25 awesome attractions—how many do you think you can get through in one visit?
- Take a scenic ride to Wet 'n Wild Hawai‘i, a few minutes away from Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa. Along the way, take in the relaxed ambience of O‘ahu's second city, Kapolei.
- Arrive at the park, where you'll have your pick of 25 attractions. Adrenaline enthusiasts might make a beeline to Tornado, which catapults riders into a 130-foot funnel, and then drops them into a swirling splashdown pool. Meanwhile, tamer tastes will seek the relaxing Kapolei Kooler, a winding lazy river, or the Water World Playground, an interactive children's area. Others will love Da Flowrider, a 400,000-gallon wave pool with 4-foot swells even during the summer.
Know Before You GoView important additional information to help you prepare for this exciting adventure.
- Excursion operators are independent contractors that are not agents of—nor supervised or controlled by—Aulani Resort
- No outside food or drink is allowed into the park. Bottled water and baby food are exceptions.
- No outside inner-tubes or outside life jackets are allowed in the park.
- Guests must bring swimsuits, sunscreen and towels.
- We encourage Guests to bring a camera.
- Please bring photo identification for credit card transactions and/or purchase of alcoholic beverages. Driver's licenses and passports are examples of valid photo identification.
- For more details regarding this excursion, please contact Pleasant Activities at (808) 674-6320 from 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM Hawai'i Time daily.
View important additional information to help you prepare for this exciting adventure.