- Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa has begun a phased reopening.
- Rooms, experiences, restaurants, amenities and other offerings may be modified or unavailable, limited in capacity and subject to limited availability or closure. Offerings are not guaranteed. View important details.
- We have taken enhanced health and safety measures. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. View important details.
- There are specific instructions and requirements for all visitors to Hawaii, which may include mandated quarantine or pre-travel testing. View information about these requirements on the Hawaii Tourism Authority website. State requirements are subject to change. Please continue to stay updated on the latest travel alerts leading up to your planned stay. View important details.
Painting with Light
LIGHTS, CAMERA, PAINT!Show off your inner-artist as you wave your "brush" in the air and create a one-of-a-kind masterpiece at this all-ages Premium Experience*. You don't need any experience, just step in front of the camera—by yourself or with your whole family—and wave a light-up wand as your paint brush.
"Paint" in front of the camera, which captures the light with a long exposure, creating a fascinating photo of your finished artwork for you to keep as a souvenir.
*Premium Activities require a fee.Show off your inner-artist as you wave your "brush" in the air and create a one-of-a-kind masterpiece
RESERVATION INFORMATION AND PRICINGCheck the Daily 'Iwa for times and call (808) 674-6988 (Ext. 6988) to make advance reservations for this limited availability Premium Experience.
This activity has limited availability and sign-up is on a first come, first serve basis.
Premium Experiences require an additional fee:
Adults (14+ years): $39 per adult (14 years and older)
Kids (4 years – 13 years): $15 per person
Children Under 3 Years: Free
Please Note: Special times are available just for families, teens & tweens and adults.
Fee includes: use of camera, tripod and SD card. Equipment is per family or group unit. Guests will get to keep the SD card with their artwork.
Location: This activity is located by the Waikolohe Pool, between Surf Shack and the Shave Ice stand unless otherwise noted.
Duration: 1 hour
Pricing and activity dates subject to change without notice.Check the Daily 'Iwa for times and call (808) 674-6988 (Ext. 6988) to make advance reservations for this limited availability Premium Experience.
Know Before You GoLearn important information about this Premium Experience.
Learn important information about this Premium Experience.
- Check the Daily ʻIwa for time and location details
- Special times are available just for families, teens & tweens and adults
- This Premium Experience requires an additional per person fee
- Children 14+ are welcome to sign up on their own
- Children 13 years and under are required to have a chaperone over the age of 14. Due to the safety of the children and the equipment, chaperones will be required to pay the $39 fee.
- The activity lasts approximately 1 hour
- Availability is limited and sign-up is on a first-come, first-serve basis
- Pricing is subject to change without notice