The Beach at Aulani Resort
Discover a breathtaking lagoon and sweeping seascapes at Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa in Ko Olina, Hawai‘i.
HighlightsHave fun swimming and boogie-boarding or rent snorkels, paddleboards or other equipment to enjoy an ocean adventure. You can also just relax, soaking up the sun and savoring gentle ocean breezes. With its sparkling waters, inviting sand and paved trail, this sensational beach offers recreational opportunities for the whole family.
Sailing Canoe ExperienceDiscover the beauty of Hawai‘i as you explore the island of Oahu by sailing canoe, helmed by Hawaiian Ocean Adventures. Visit Makiki Joe's for reservations. The cost is $119 for ages 4 and up. Children ages 3 and under are free. Price does not include taxes and gratuities.
Food & RefreshmentsLocated on the beach, Little ‘Opihi's serves up salads, sandwiches, snacks, soft drinks, cocktails and more.
Beach RentalsRent paddleboards and other beach gear. Or, reserve a private and luxurious casabella lounger.
Know Before You GoView important information about wristbands, towels, pool policies and accessibility.
Wristbands and Towels
- You must wear a wristband to use the pools, pool chairs and beach chairs at Aulani Resort. A new wristband is required each day.
- Wristbands are only given to those staying at Aulani Resort. Your daily allocation of wristbands is based on the number of Guests in your travel party, and cannot exceed the maximum occupancy for your specific room type.
- To receive your daily wristband, please present your room key at any towel station in the Waikolohe Valley pool area.
- For towels, visit a towel station in the pool area and show your valid wristband. Please do not bring room towels to the pool or beach.
- Children ages 11 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- We highly recommend that small children wear life jackets in the water. Complimentary life jackets are available (while supplies last) at our towel stations but must be returned each day before the towel station closes.
- You are welcome to come and go from your chair as you enjoy the beach. However, if belongings are left unattended for more than one hour, they will be removed and stored at the closest towel station. At the end of the day, unclaimed items will be sent to Lost & Found.
- Paddleboards should not leave the lagoon area. Please do not bring personal paddleboards from home.
- Upon arrival at the Resort, please check for the most up-to-date list of policies.
- Coolers (unless for medical purposes)
- Alcoholic beverages (unless purchased at the Resort)
View important information about wristbands, towels, pool policies and accessibility.
- A limited number of sand wheelchairs are available on a first-come, first-served basis for use on our beach areas. However, sand wheelchairs are not designed for use in the water.