Aulani is extraordinary! Are there vacation ownership options?Yes and it might be more affordable than you think! Become a Member of Disney Vacation Club by purchasing an undivided real estate interest in Aulani. Please contact a Disney Vacation Club representative for more information on how to become a Member. Or just call (800) 500-3990. If you are under 18 years of age, you must have parent or guardian permission to dial this number. You can also read the Disney Vacation Club FAQ. Learn more
Are there special amenities for the standard Disney Vacation Club Villas? If so, what are they?Yes. The full list of Disney Vacation Club Villa amenities is as follows:
- Ceiling fan
- Clock radio with mp3 capability
- Coffee maker
- DVD player
- Fire extinguisher
- Flat panel television in each bedroom and living room (closed captioning available)
- Green tea bowls, miso bowls, reusable chopsticks*
- Graco® Pack 'N Play Playard
- Hair dryer
- High chair (except Studios)
- Ice bucket
- Iron and ironing board
- Luggage rack
- Microwave oven
- Rice cooker*
- Shampoo, conditioner, bath gel, bath soap, facial soap, lotion
- Stackable washer/dryer*
- Tea kettle (electric) with tea supplies
- Vacuum cleaner*
- Wall safe in closet (laptop size)
- Whirlpool tub*
- Wireless high-speed Internet access
Some amenities are available for an additional fee.
* Except Deluxe Studios
Yes. The full list of Disney Vacation Club Villa amenities is as follows:
- Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa is currently closed and a reopening date has not been identified.
- Upon reopening, Aulani Resort rooms, experiences, restaurants and other offerings may be modified and will be limited in capacity and subject to limited availability or closure, based on direction from health experts and government officials to promote physical distancing. Offerings are not guaranteed.
- An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. View important details.