What activity programs are available for kids?Aulani provides a number of activities for kids in a magical and safe environment at Aunty's Beach House.
Welcoming Guests ages 3 to 12, Aunty's Beach House is a kids club where youngsters can play, make new friends and explore Hawaiian culture, art and music in age-appropriate activities.
A state-of-the art facility, Aunty's Beach House is a spacious and secure environment, with a check-in/check-out process, under the watchful supervision of childcare professionals, our Disney Youth Counselors.
Daily Fun with a Theme
As the daily theme changes, some activities may change along with it, but the fun never stops. Here are some of the regularly available activities and amenities:
- Enclosed backyard play area with play structure
- Costumes with fun accessories
- Movie room showcasing Disney favorites
- Interactive game tables and video games
Aunty's Beach House also features scheduled complimentary activities and premium experiences.
Kids ages 10 to 12 can enjoy special activities and find a place to relax and meet other kids at Aunty's Beach House. The Tween Zone is offered evenings from 7:30 PM to 8:30 PM.
Preregister Your Child
Children must be registered to participate at Aunty's Beach House. To get started, submit the online pre-registration form at least 2 days (but no more than 90 days) prior to your arrival date.
Upon arrival at the Resort, please stop by Aunty's Beach House with your child(ren) to complete your registration. For details, please see Important Information below.
Reservations for Premium Experiences
Due to popularity, advance reservations are recommended. Secure your spot by calling the Reservation Center at (808) 674-6200. Simply pay upon arrival—and enjoy! Guests under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian permission to call. Please note No Show and cancellation policy below.
Please review important information and policies for Aunty's Beach House.
- Visits to Aunty's Beach House are included in your Resort reservation.
- All children must be registered to participate at Aunty's Beach House.
- Submit the online pre-registration form at least 2 days (but no more than 90 days) prior to your arrival date.
- Preregistering does not guarantee participation at Aunty's Beach House.
- Upon arrival at the Resort, please stop by Aunty's Beach House with your child(ren) to complete your registration.
- Guests will be charged the full cost for a No Show of a confirmed Premium Experience reservation or for a cancellation within 24 hours from the experience. The fee will be added to the Guests' Resort account.
- Upon registration at Aunty's Beach House, every child will be issued a commemorative keiki (children’s) band at a charge of $12.95 plus tax. The keiki band is your child's to keep as a fun souvenir, or it can be returned for a full refund (with receipt) before you check out from the Resort. If you have any questions, please call (808) 674-6943 for more details. Guests under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian permission to call.
- Children must be at least 3 years old and potty-trained.
- Proof of age may be required for children ages 3 to 12 in order to utilize Aunty's Beach House. Acceptable forms of documentation include a birth certificate or passport for the child.
- Activities are subject to change.
- Premium Experiences are available for a fee and their components are subject to change.
- Proof of age may be required for all activities that have age limitations before participation is allowed
- Guests may not participate in activities if they have any contagious illnesses or conditions, including, but not limited to:
- Hand, Foot and Mouth Disease
- Chicken pox or measles
- Children may participate in activities after being symptom free for a 48-hour period. In some cases, a doctor's note may be required.
Aulani provides a number of activities for kids in a magical and safe environment at Aunty's Beach House.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT AULANI RESORT
- Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa has begun a phased reopening.
- Rooms, experiences, restaurants, amenities and other offerings may be modified or unavailable, limited in capacity and subject to limited availability or closure. Offerings are not guaranteed. View important details.
- We have taken enhanced health and safety measures. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. View important details.
- There are specific instructions and requirements for all visitors to Hawaii, which may include mandated quarantine or pre-travel testing. View information about these requirements on the Hawaii Tourism Authority website. State requirements are subject to change. Please continue to stay updated on the latest travel alerts leading up to your planned stay. View important details.