What are some of the amenities in Ko Olina near Aulani?
- 18-hole golf course designed by Ted Robinson with golf shop
- Ko Olina Sports Club
- Roy's® Ko Olina Restaurant
- 43-acre Ko Olina Marina
- Lagoons and over a mile of seashore pathways with accessibility to a wide variety of water activities for the whole family (including swimming, snorkeling, deep-sea fishing, scuba diving, sailing and sunset dinner cruises)
- Shopping at Ko Olina Station and Ko Olina Center
- A variety of shops and restaurants in nearby Kapolei
Is the beach exclusive to Resort Guests?
No. There are no private beaches in Hawai‘i. All beach areas have public access. Fortunately, O‘ahu has beautiful sandy beaches at every turn.
- Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa is currently closed and a reopening date has not been identified.
- Upon reopening, Aulani Resort rooms, experiences, restaurants and other offerings may be modified and will be limited in capacity and subject to limited availability or closure, based on direction from health experts and government officials to promote physical distancing. Offerings are not guaranteed.
- An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. View important details.