What are some of the amenities in Ko Olina near Aulani?
- 18-hole golf course designed by Ted Robinson with golf shop
- Ko Olina Sports Club
- Roy's® Ko Olina Restaurant
- 43-acre Ko Olina Marina
- Lagoons and over a mile of seashore pathways with accessibility to a wide variety of water activities for the whole family (including swimming, snorkeling, deep-sea fishing, scuba diving, sailing and sunset dinner cruises)
- Shopping at Ko Olina Station and Ko Olina Center
- A variety of shops and restaurants in nearby Kapolei
Is the beach exclusive to Resort Guests?
No. There are no private beaches in Hawai‘i. All beach areas have public access. Fortunately, O‘ahu has beautiful sandy beaches at every turn.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT AULANI RESORT
- Rooms, experiences, restaurants, amenities and other offerings may be modified or unavailable, limited in capacity and subject to limited availability or closure. Offerings are not guaranteed. View important details.
- We have taken enhanced health and safety measures. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. View important details.
- There are specific instructions and requirements for all visitors to Hawaii, which may include mandated quarantine or pre-travel testing. View information about these requirements on the State of Hawaii’s Safe Travels website. State requirements are subject to change. Please continue to stay updated on the latest travel alerts leading up to your planned stay. View important details.
- Effective Sept. 13, 2021, all Aulani Resort food & beverage outlets, including quick service and takeaway, will be restricted to resort guests only. Per City & County of Honolulu guidelines, we will require proof of full vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test taken within 48 hours for all guests ages 12 and older dining on property.