Are there accommodations for Guests with special needs?Yes. Aulani offers accessible rooms for Guests with disabilities, including wheelchair and hearing accessible rooms. TTY equipment is available upon request at check-in.
To locate and reserve a room for Guests with accessibility requests, please use the booking module on the right-hand side of the Rooms & Offers page and select the checkbox beside “Search for Accessible Rooms”.
Whom should I contact with questions or comments about accessibility on disneyaulani.com for Guests with visual impairments?
- Requirements for face coverings at Aulani Resort have recently changed. See face covering requirements.
- Health and safety measures and operational guidelines are subject to change without notice. Learn more.
- Rooms, experiences, restaurants, amenities and other offerings may be modified or unavailable, limited in capacity and subject to limited availability or closure. Offerings are not guaranteed. View important details.
- An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. View important details.
- Please make sure that you have reviewed any advisories or restrictions that may be in place for travel to Hawaii for international travelers.