Is transportation available between Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa and other destinations on O‘ahu?There are a variety of transportation options if you'd like to travel to and from Aulani. Choose from:
- Shuttle service between Aulani and popular destinations, including shopping centers and Honolulu International Airport
- Rental car service
- Taxi service
- The island's public transportation system
For more information about these transportation options, visit the Parking & Transportation page.
- Rooms, experiences, restaurants, amenities and other offerings may be modified or unavailable, limited in capacity and subject to limited availability or closure. Offerings are not guaranteed. View important details.
- We have taken enhanced health and safety measures. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. View important details.
- There are specific instructions and requirements for all visitors to Hawaii, which may include mandated quarantine or pre-travel testing. View information about these requirements on the State of Hawaii’s Safe Travels website. State requirements are subject to change. Please continue to stay updated on the latest travel alerts leading up to your planned stay. View important details.
- Effective Sept. 13, 2021, all Aulani Resort food & beverage outlets, including quick service and takeaway, will be restricted to resort guests only. Per City & County of Honolulu guidelines, we will require proof of full vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test taken within 48 hours for all guests ages 12 and older dining on property.