- Save up to 35% most Sunday to Thursday nights
- Save up to 15% most Friday and Saturday nights
This offer is valid for stays most nights August 14, 2021 through November 21, 2021 and November 27, 2021 through December 18, 2021. Travel must be completed by December 19, 2021. Book now through October 8, 2021.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
Before you book, be sure to explore important updates at Aulani Resort.
Award-Winning Family Resort
Aulani Resort is proud to have distinguished itself as one of the island’s most acclaimed resorts and family vacation destinations. We are also honored to have received Hawaii Magazine’s Reader’s Choice Award for Best Hotel or Resort for Families.
Experience a Legendary Stay
Aulani Resort offers a variety of experiences to make your visit magical.
The following activities and amenities are included with your stay:
- Outstanding pool areas, featuring a lazy river, exhilarating rapids, the Ka Maka Grotto family pool and Keiki Cove kids splash zone
- A beautiful beach where you can swim, boogie board and enjoy other activities
- Delightful activities including the Menehune Adventure Trail, a high-tech scavenger hunt that’s fun for all ages
Plus, you can enhance your visit with the following premium experiences, which are available for a fee:
- KA WAʻA, a lū‘au featuring an unforgettable evening of entertainment
- Rainbow Reef, the only private snorkeling lagoon on O’ahu
- Laniwai Spa, an oasis offering relaxing massages and much more
- Disney Character Breakfast at Makahiki, a delightful 3-course breakfast where Mickey Mouse and his friends will join Aunty or Uncle for fun songs and entertainment
- Beach rentals, including water sports equipment, beach lounges and more
- Thrilling excursions that showcase the wonders of Oʻahu and beyond
- Golf at Ko Olina Golf Club, located beside Aulani Resort
- Shopping at Aulani Resort and around the island
Beyond Aulani Resort, O’ahu beckons you to explore. Behold lush rainforests and sparkling waterfalls, take a surf lesson or unwind on some of the world’s best beaches.
Note: Experiences, amenities and activities may be modified or unavailable, limited in capacity and subject to limited availability or closure. Offerings are not guaranteed. View important details.
To book by phone, call Aulani Resort toll free at (866) 443-4763 or contact your travel agent to take advantage of this special offer.†
- Hawaiʻi resident must present a valid government-issued photo ID confirming Hawaiʻi residency at check-in and must stay in a room on the reservation.
- If a valid ID is not presented, the non-discounted room price will be charged for the duration of the stay.
- Not valid on Suites and 3-Bedroom Grand Villas, or on previously booked rooms.
- Advance reservations required, and must be consecutive night stays.
- Excludes applicable fees and taxes.
- Limit two (2) rooms per reservation and occupancy restrictions apply per room.
- Additional charges apply if more than two (2) adults per hotel room; not applicable for Suites or Villas.
- Not valid in combination with any other hotel discounts or offers. Offer is nontransferable.
- Subject to restrictions and change without notice.
- Select activities require additional fees.
†Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.