- Save 40% on Ocean View and Partial Ocean View
- Save 25% on all other room types
To book your stay, call toll-free (866) 44-DISNEY or (866) 443-4763†.
Travel agents, please note: to book stays for your clients, call us toll-free at (866) 44-DISNEY or (866) 443-4763.
This offer is valid on most weekday stays, January 6, 2020 through March 19, 2020. Book your stay from November 20, 2019 through March 18, 2020. You must book within 60 days of arrival. Guests must present a valid, government-issued ID showing Hawaiian residency at check-in and stay in a room on the reservation.
Award-Winning Family Resort
Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa in Ko Olina, Hawai’i, is proud to have distinguished itself as one of the island’s most acclaimed resorts and family vacation destination. We are also honored to have received Hawai’i Magazine’s Reader’s Choice Award for Best Hotel or Resort for Families.
Included with Your Stay
Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa in Ko Olina, Hawai’i, offers a variety of complimentary activities to make your visit even more magical. Discover something for every member of your family:
- Outstanding pool areas, featuring a lazy river, exhilarating rapids and waterslides—as well as the Ka Maka Grotto family pool and Keiki Cove kids splash zone
- A beautiful beach where you can swim, boogie board and enjoy other activities
- World-class Disney entertainment, including nightly music with some of the best musicians in Hawai’i, movie nights under the stars and visits from Disney Characters
- Aunty’s Beach House, a state-of-the-art kids club for children ages 3 to 12, offering interactive activities and magical surprises
- Activities for all ages, with options exclusive to kids, teens and adults
- Daily fitness classes to help you achieve a perfect balance of relaxation and exercise
Special Vacation Experiences
Enjoy outstanding experiences at Aulani Resort that are available for an additional fee.
- Sumptuous dining options to satisfy nearly every taste
- A luxurious, full-service spa with the only outdoor hydrotherapy garden on O’ahu
- Rainbow Reef, the only private snorkeling lagoon on O’ahu
- Beach rentals, including water sports equipment, beach lounges and more
- Ka Wa’a Luau celebrates the culture and history of Hawai’i with traditional dance, song and food
Beyond Aulani, O’ahu beckons you to explore. Behold lush rainforests and sparkling waterfalls, take a surf lesson, tee off on championship golf courses or unwind on some of the world’s best beaches.
To book your stay, call toll-free (866) 44-DISNEY or (866) 443-4763†. Travel agents, please note: to book stays for your clients, call us toll-free at (866) 44-DISNEY or (866) 443-4763.
- Savings based on the non-discounted rate for consecutive night stays in the same room.
- The number of rooms allocated for this offer may be limited.
- Hawaiian resident must present a valid government-issued photo ID confirming Hawaiian residency at check-in and must stay in a room on the reservation.
- If a valid ID is not presented, the non-discounted room price will be charged for the duration of the stay.
- Limit 2 rooms per reservation.
- Excludes suites and 3-Bedroom Grand Villas.
- Additional charges may apply if more than 2 adults per room.
- Cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions.
- Advance reservations required.
†Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.