This offer is valid for stays most Sunday through Thursday nights, August 23 to November 18, and November 25 to December 21, 2023 (with checkout no later than December 22, 2023).
Eligible military service member/spouse must present a valid military ID upon check-in and must stay in a room on the reservation.
Where Island Magic Meets Disney Magic
Celebrate the beauty, people and culture of Hawaiʻi—with a touch of Disney magic—on a vacation that you and your family will remember for a lifetime!
Experience Paradise for All Ages
Aulani Resort offers a variety of experiences to make your visit even more magical. Discover something for every member of your family*:
- Waikolohe Valley: Drift along the lazy river, ride the exhilarating rapids and waterslides—plus enjoy the Ka Maka Grotto family pool, Keiki Cove kids splash zone and the Menehune Bridge kids play area
- Resort Lagoon: Relax, boogie board, go paddle boarding or set sail on a catamaran
- Rainbow Reef: Snorkel in the only private snorkeling lagoon on Oʻahu
- KA WAʻA – A Lūʻau: Enjoy a spirited celebration of the culture and history of Hawaiʻi—featuring traditional dance, song and food
- Disney Characters Experiences: See some of your favorite Disney Characters at Aulani Resort, including Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse and Moana, the wayfinding princess
- Disney Character Breakfast at Makahiki – The Bounty of the Islands: Start your day with delicious food and some favorite Characters
- Sweet Treats: Indulge in Mickey Shave Ice, Seasonal Dole Whip and Mickey Premium Ice Cream Bars
- Kids Activities: There’s so much for kids to do at Aulani Resort, including the Menehune Adventure Trail, where kids can discover enchanting surprises on a high-tech scavenger hunt
- Laniwai – A Disney Spa: Relax and rejuvenate at this luxurious spa that features the only outdoor hydrotherapy garden on Oʻahu
- Live Music: Each night, enjoy live entertainment at Oʻlelo Room provided by some the most renowned musicians and performers in Hawaiʻi
Beyond Aulani Resort, Oʻahu beckons you to explore. Behold lush rainforests and sparkling waterfalls, take a surf lesson or unwind on some of the world’s best beaches.
*Some activities require an additional fee.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
Before you book, be sure to explore important updates at Aulani Resort.
To book by phone, call Aulani Resort toll free at (866) 443-4763 or contact your travel agent to take advantage of this special offer.†
- Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same room for stays on Sunday through Thursday nights, August 23 to November 18 and November 25 to December 21, 2023.
- Travel must be completed by December 22, 2023.
- This offer is valid for active or retired members of the US military, including the National Guard, Reservists, the US Coast Guard, the US Space Force, the Commissioned Corps of the Public Health Service (PHS) and the Commissioned Corps of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA). Spouses of eligible military service members also qualify if they are able to present a valid and active US military ID in the absence of active eligible military personnel.
- Eligible military service member/spouse must present a valid military ID upon check-in and must stay in a room on the reservation.
- If a valid military ID is not presented, the non-discounted room price will be charged for the duration of the stay.
- Not valid on suites and 3-Bedroom Grand Villas or on previously booked rooms.
- Advance reservations required. Nontransferable.
- Subject to availability as the number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
- Excludes applicable fees and taxes.
- Limit two (2) rooms per reservation and occupancy restrictions apply per room.
- Additional charges apply if more than two (2) adults per hotel room; not applicable for suites or villas.
- Not valid in combination with any other hotel discounts or offers.
- Subject to restrictions and change or cancellation without notice.
- Select activities require additional fees.
†Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.