This offer is valid for select rooms on stays most nights from January 4 through April 7, 2022, with checkout no later than April 8, 2022. Book through March 25, 2022.
Offer excludes Suites and 3-Bedroom Grand Villas.
Eligible military service member/spouse must present a valid military ID upon check-in and must stay in a room on the reservation.
Award-Winning Family Resort
Aulani Resort is proud to have distinguished itself as one of the island’s most acclaimed resorts and family vacation destinations. We are also honored to have received Hawaii Magazine’s Reader’s Choice Award for Best Hotel or Resort for Families.
Experience Paradise for All Ages
Aulani Resort offers a variety of activities to make your visit even more magical. Discover something for every member of your family*:
- Waikolohe Valley: Make a splash in the lazy river and ride the exhilarating rapids and waterslides—plus enjoy the Ka Maka Grotto family pool, Keiki Cove kids splash zone and the Menehune Bridge kids play area
- Resort Lagoon: Relax, boogie board, go paddle boarding or set sail on a catamaran
- Rainbow Reef: Snorkel in the only private snorkeling lagoon on Oʻahu
- KA WAʻA – A Lūʻau celebrates the culture and history of Hawaiʻi with traditional dance, song and food
- Disney Characters Experiences: See some of your favorite Disney Characters spending time at Aulani including Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse and Moana, the wayfinding princess
- Disney Character Breakfast at Makahiki – The Bounty of the Islands: Add a bit of character to your breakfast
- Sweet Treats: Indulge in Mickey Shave Ice, Seasonal Dole Whip in unique flavors & Mickey Premium Ice Cream Bars
- Kids Activities: There’s so much for kids to do at Aulani, including the Menehune Adventure Trail where kids can discover enchanting surprises on a high-tech scavenger hunt
- Laniwai – A Disney Spa: Relax and rejuvenate at this luxurious spa that features the only outdoor hydrotherapy garden on Oʻahu
- Live music at The ‘Ōlelo Room: Enjoy live entertainment provided by some of Hawaiʻi’s most renowned musicians and performers each night
Beyond Aulani Resort, Oʻahu beckons you to explore. Behold lush rainforests and sparkling waterfalls, take a surf lesson, tee off on championship golf courses or unwind on some of the world’s best beaches.
*Please note some activities require an additional fee.
To book by phone, call Aulani Resort toll free at (866) 443-4763 or contact your travel agent to take advantage of this special offer.†
- Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same room for consecutive night stays from January 4, 2022 through April 7, 2022. Book through March 25, 2022. Travel must be completed by April 8, 2022.
- This offer is valid for active or retired members of the U.S. military, including the National Guard, Reservists, the U.S. Coast Guard, the Commissioned Corps of the Public Health Service (PHS), and the Commissioned Corps of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA). Spouses of eligible military service members also qualify if they are able to present a valid and active U.S. military ID in the absence of active eligible military personnel.
- Eligible military service member/spouse must present a valid military ID upon check-in and must stay in a room on the reservation.
- If a valid military ID is not presented, the non-discounted room price will be charged for the duration of the stay.
- Not valid in combination with any other hotel discounts or offers.
- Length of stay requirements apply, and cancellation of any nights of a stay will affect discount validity.
- Not valid on Suites and 3-Bedroom Grand Villas, or on previously booked rooms.
- Advance reservations required and must be consecutive night stays.
- Subject to availability as the number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
- Excludes applicable fees and taxes.
- Limit two (2) rooms per reservation and occupancy restrictions apply per room.
- Additional charges apply if more than two (2) adults per room. Not applicable for Suites or Villas.
- Offer is nontransferable and subject to restrictions and change without notice.
- Select activities require additional fees.
†Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.