- Save up to 30% on stays of 5 or more consecutive nights
- Save up to 25% on stays of 4 consecutive nights
No matter how long you stay, you’ll enjoy a magical vacation that includes something for everyone: a complimentary kids club, top-rated entertainment, stunning pools, exhilarating water slides, a relaxing lazy river—and so much more!
To take advantage of this special spring offer, rooms must be booked through May 8, 2020.
Award-Winning Family Resort
Aulani Resort is proud to have distinguished itself as one of the island’s most acclaimed resorts and family vacation destinations. We are also honored to have received Hawaii Magazine’s Reader’s Choice Award for Best Hotel or Resort for Families.
Aunty’s Beach House at Aulani Resort recently won the “Parents’ Travel Awards 2019" for Best Resort Kids’ Club from Parents®.
Included With Your Stay
Aulani Resort offers a variety of complimentary activities to make your visit even more magical. Discover something for every member of your family:
- Outstanding pool areas, featuring a lazy river, exhilarating rapids and waterslides—as well as the Ka Maka Grotto infinity pool and Keiki Cove kids splash zone
- A beautiful beach where you can swim, boogie board and enjoy other activities
- World-class entertainment, including fireside storytelling, movie nights under the stars and visits from Disney Characters
- Aunty’s Beach House, a state-of-the-art kids club for children ages 3 to 12, offering interactive activities and magical surprises
- Activities for all ages, with options exclusive to kids, teens and adults
- Daily fitness classes to help you achieve a perfect balance of relaxation and exercise
Special Vacation Experiences
Enjoy outstanding experiences at Aulani Resort that are available for an additional fee.
- Sumptuous dining options to satisfy nearly every taste
- A luxurious, full-service spa with the only outdoor hydrotherapy garden on O’ahu
- Rainbow Reef, the only private snorkeling lagoon on O’ahu
- Beach rentals, including water sports equipment, beach lounges and more
- Ka Wa’a Luau celebrates the culture and history of Hawai’i with traditional dance, song and food
- Painted Sky: HI Style Studio offers girls and boys ages 3-12 fun, island-style makeovers for every occasion, from a day at the pool to an evening at KA WA’A lū’au
Beyond Aulani Resort, O’ahu beckons you to explore. Behold lush rainforests and sparkling waterfalls, take a surf lesson, tee off on championship golf courses or unwind on some of the world’s best beaches.
To book by phone, call Aulani Resort toll free at (866) 443-4763 or contact your travel agent to take advantage of this special offer.*
- Savings based on the non-discounted rate for the same room.
- The number of rooms allocated for this offer may be limited.
- Limit 2 rooms per reservation.
- Excludes suites and 3-Bedroom Grand Villas.
- Additional charges may apply if more than 2 adults per room.
- Offer cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions.
- Advance reservations required.
- Consecutive night stay required.
†Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.