- Save up to 40% most Sunday to Thursday nights
- Save up to 25% most Friday and Saturday nights
This offer is valid for stays most nights March 12, 2021 through June 10, 2021, with checkout no later than June 11, 2021. Book now through May 28, 2021.
Eligible military service member/spouse must present a valid military ID upon check-in and must stay in a room on the reservation.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
Before you book, be sure to explore important updates at Aulani Resort.
To provide additional flexibility, you may cancel your Aulani resort reservations up to 24 hours prior to your arrival date for stays through June 10, 2021 without Disney-imposed cancellation fees. Learn more.
Award-Winning Family Resort
Aulani Resort is proud to have distinguished itself as one of the island’s most acclaimed resorts and family vacation destinations. We are also honored to have received Hawaii Magazine’s Reader’s Choice Award for Best Hotel or Resort for Families.
A Magical and Legendary Escape
Aulani Resort offers a variety of experiences to make your visit magical.
The following activities and amenities are included with your stay:
- Outstanding pool areas, featuring a lazy river, exhilarating rapids, the Ka Maka Grotto family pool and Keiki Cove kids splash zone
- A beautiful beach where you can swim, boogie board and enjoy other activities
- Delightful activities including the Menehune Adventure Trail, a high-tech scavenger hunt that’s fun for all ages
Plus, you can enhance your visit with the following premium experiences, which are available for a fee:
- Rainbow Reef, the only private snorkeling lagoon on O’ahu
- Beach rentals, including water sports equipment, beach lounges and more
- Thrilling excursions that showcase the wonders of Oʻahu and beyond
- Golf at Ko Olina Golf Club, located beside Aulani Resort
- Shopping at Aulani Resort and around the island
Beyond Aulani Resort, O’ahu beckons you to explore. Behold lush rainforests and sparkling waterfalls, take a surf lesson or unwind on some of the world’s best beaches.
Note: Experiences, amenities and activities and activities may be modified or unavailable, limited in capacity and subject to limited availability or closure. Offerings are not guaranteed. View important details.
To book by phone, call Aulani Resort toll free at (866) 443-4763 or contact your travel agent to take advantage of this special offer.†
- Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same room for consecutive nights stays from March 12, 2021 through June 10, 2021. Book from January 5, 2021 through May 28, 2021. Travel must be completed by June 11, 2021.
- This offer is valid for active or retired members of the U.S. military, including the National Guard, Reservists, the U.S. Coast Guard, the Commissioned Corps of the Public Health Service (PHS), and the Commissioned Corps of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA). Spouses of eligible military service members also qualify if they are able to present a valid and active U.S. military ID in the absence of active eligible military personnel.
- Eligible Military service member/spouse must present a valid military ID upon check-in and must stay in a room on the reservation.
- If a valid military ID is not presented, the non-discounted room price will be charged for the duration of the stay.
- Length of stay requirements apply, and cancellation of any nights of a stay will affect discount validity.
- Not valid on suites and 3-Bedroom Grand Villas, or on previously booked rooms.
- Advance reservations required and must be consecutive night stays. Nontransferable.
- Subject to availability as the number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
- Excludes applicable fees and taxes.
- Limit two (2) rooms per reservation and occupancy restrictions apply per room.
- Additional charges apply if more than two (2) adults per hotel room; not applicable for Suites or Villas.
- Not valid in combination with any other hotel discounts or offers.
- Subject to restrictions and change without notice.
- Select activities require additional fees.
†Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.