During your time with a Disney Vacation Club Guide, you’ll receive a personalized presentation in a relaxed environment where you’ll learn about the benefits of Disney Vacation Club and if Membership is right for you and your family.
Enjoy this special rate when you stay in a 1- or 2-Bedroom Villa from March 22 through June 7, 2019. Rooms must be booked by June 3, 2019.
Be sure to ask about other room types or lengths of stay when you call for reservations.
Comforts of "Home"
Experience Deluxe accommodations and an array of amenities—like a full kitchen, washer and dryer and spacious living and dining areas—that will make you and your family feel at "home" in paradise.
During Your Stay
While you are a Guest at Aulani Resort, you can take advantage of these Disney Vacation Club opportunities:
- Enjoy an amazing array of amenities, as well as other comforts of "home"—just like Disney Vacation Club Members
- Learn how Disney Vacation Club helps you save on future Disney vacations, allowing you to stay when, where and as often as you like*
- Learn about special offers on Membership that could be available during your stay; terms apply
*Savings based on a cash purchase of Membership, plus closing costs and annual dues, compared to the cost of a non-Member renting the same accommodations at rack rate over the life of Membership. All accommodations are subject to availability.
Award-Winning Family Resort
Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa in Ko Olina, Hawai’i has distinguished itself as one of the islands’ most acclaimed resorts, including the Readers’ Choice Award, #1 Best Hotel or Resort for Families, 2018, from HAWAI'I Magazine.
Discover more of the awards and accolades we’ve received from leading publications and travelers just like you.
Included with Your Stay
Aulani Resort offers a variety of complimentary activities to make your visit even more magical.
- Aunty’s Beach House, a state-of-the-art kids club for children ages 3 to 12, offering interactive activities and magical surprises
- World-class entertainment, including fireside storytelling, movie nights under the stars and visits from Disney Characters
- Outstanding pool areas, featuring a lazy river, exhilarating rapids and waterslides—as well as the Ka Maka Grotto family infinity pool and Keiki Cove kids splash zone
- A beautiful beach on a tranquil lagoon where you can swim, boogie board and enjoy other activities
- Activities for all ages, with options exclusive to kids, teens and adults
- Daily fitness classes help you achieve a perfect balance of relaxation and exercise
Special Vacation Experiences
Enjoy outstanding experiences at Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa in Ko Olina, Hawai’i that are available for an additional fee.
- Sumptuous dining options to satisfy nearly every taste
- A luxurious, full-service spa with the only outdoor hydrotherapy garden on O’ahu
- Rainbow Reef, the only private snorkeling lagoon on O’ahu
- Beach rentals, including water-sports equipment, cabanas and more
Beyond Aulani Resort, O’ahu beckons you. Explore lush rainforests and sparkling waterfalls, take a surf lesson, tee off on championship golf courses or unwind on some of the world’s best beaches. Or you can reserve a host of exciting Hawai’i excursions that let you experience the highlights of the island with a local guide.
To book your Aulani Resort stay and time with a Disney Vacation Club Guide, please call (855) DVC-SURF (855-382-7873) between 9:00 AM and 9:00 PM EST Monday through Saturday, and between 10:00 AM and 9:00 PM EST Sunday.
Please note: A deposit of one-night’s stay will be required at time of booking.
Please see the Details tab for important information regarding Eligibility, Offer Details and Cancellation.
- You must be at least 18 years of age, show a valid photo ID and major credit card at check-in, and complete an Open House Tour (“Tour”) lasting 60 – 90 minutes on the benefits of Disney Vacation Club Membership during your stay.
- Participants must be accompanied by all persons necessary to make a decision to purchase a real estate interest in a Disney Vacation Club Resort.
- Disney Vacation Club Members and their immediate families and employees, immediate family members of an employee, or persons who reside in the same household as an employee of The Walt Disney Company or any of its subsidiaries are not eligible for this offer.
- This offer is only eligible to residents of the United States, England, Scotland, Wales, North Ireland, Mexico, Saudi Arabia and the Canadian Provinces of Alberta and Ontario.
Offer Restrictions and Limitations
- Reservations and accommodations are subject to availability and are non-transferable.
- Transportation (including airfare), parking fees at Aulani Resort, meals/dining plans, and incidental expenses are not included.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offer.
State and Legal Disclosures
Membership requires purchasing an undivided real estate interest in a Disney Vacation Club Resort that could expire as early as January 31, 2062, and that typically ranges in price from $18,800 to $75,200 (subject to change). Hawai‘i Transient Accommodation Registration Identification Number: W40189158-02. Developer: Disney Vacation Development, Inc., 1390 Celebration Boulevard, Celebration, Florida 34747. Exchange privileges through RCI®. Not an offer where registration or other legal requirements for timeshare solicitation have not been met. For additional information, please view our General Product, State, & Country Disclosures.
THIS PROMOTIONAL MATERIAL IS BEING USED FOR THE PURPOSE OF SOLICITING SALES OF TIMESHARE INTERESTS.
†Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.