- Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa has begun a phased reopening.
- Rooms, experiences, restaurants, amenities and other offerings may be modified or unavailable, limited in capacity and subject to limited availability or closure. Offerings are not guaranteed. View important details.
- We have taken enhanced health and safety measures. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. View important details.
- There are specific instructions and requirements for all visitors to Hawaii, which may include mandated quarantine or pre-travel testing. View information about these requirements on the Hawaii Tourism Authority website. State requirements are subject to change. Please continue to stay updated on the latest travel alerts leading up to your planned stay. View important details.
As part of the phased reopening of Aulani Resort, experiences and amenities may be impacted. Learn more about the availability of Aulani Resort amenities and dining locations during this time.
Choose from dozens of indulgent treatments and immerse yourself in the very best Laniwai has to offer.
Signature TreatmentsChoose a signature treatment and become immersed in the very best Laniwai has to offer.
This traditional Hawaiian massage is passed down from generation to generation by healing kūpuna (elders). Indulge in a gentle, rhythmic massage incorporating lomilomi sticks and warm river stones to release tension, pain and fatigue, all the while replenishing the mind, body and spirit with positive energy, increased circulation and muscle tone.
Lilinoe (Fine Rain)
Customize the following services in the privacy of our rainwater suite.
Kilikili (Fine Gentle Rain)
Enjoy a full-body exfoliation of your choosing, followed by a lomilomi—a soothing Hawaiian massage applied under streaming jets of warm water, leaving you delightfully refreshed and reenergized. Finish with a Signature Body Butter designed to not only nourish the skin, but to leave it feeling smooth, hydrated and invigorated.
Waiwai (Prosperity Associated with Freshwater)
Begin with a signature body cocoon with your choice of purifying volcanic clay, detoxifying seaweed or moisturizing honey. Then relish in a Waiwai Lomilomi Massage under the gentle rainwater.Choose a signature treatment and become immersed in the very best Laniwai has to offer.
Massage TherapiesExperience the ultimate relaxation through age-old massage treatments that melt the stress away and revive your soul. While subject to change, massage therapies offered may include:
Relax with this traditional Hawaiian massage passed down through generations by healing kūpuna (elders). Using a hands-on technique, Lomilomi provides a gentle, rhythmic massage, releasing tension, pain and fatigue—while infusing the mind, body and spirit with positive energy, increased circulation and muscle tone.
Hana Pōhaku (To work with stones)
Carefully placed heated stones rejuvenate and soothe the body and the mind. The combination of gliding heated stones and rhythmic pressure stimulates circulation, melting away tension from tired muscles, all the while restoring balance.
Kāpa‘i Massage (Herbal Poultice)
This massage utilizes warmed muslin poultices of herbs to reduce body aches and pains. Steamed and applied in a kneading action directly to the body, this traditional approach soothes muscle tension and stiffness in key areas, increases lymphatic drainage and conditions the skin so you feel at ease inside and out.
This hands-on, therapeutic massage originated in Japan and utilizes acupressure, applied with the thumbs and palms to specific areas of the body.
Traditional Thai Massage
This treatment restores the body's free-flowing energy through massage, acupressure and gentle yoga. It eases your joints and muscles while relieving stress. Thai massage is performed on a futon while you are dressed in loose, comfortable clothing.
Sports therapy reduces swelling, relieves muscle tension and promotes flexibility. The perfect post-workout massage, it combines targeted massage and gentle, precision muscle stretching to prevent injury from demanding physical activities.
Reflexology is a therapeutic method of relieving pain and stress. Pressure is applied to specific points on the feet and hands, alleviating pain in the body.
Massage Booster – Island Scalp Massage
Refresh the scalp with warm coconut and kukui oil massaged into the hair.Experience the ultimate relaxation through age-old massage treatments that melt the stress away and revive your soul.
Herbal Body RemediesEnjoy a soothing massage as natural oils and essences relax and rejuvenate you.
Nature's Magical Niu (Coconut)
Indulge yourself with a gentle coconut body exfoliation. Then enjoy a light massage using your choice of tropical scents from our aroma bar blended with coconut milk. A hydrating ti leaf wrap will enhance the healing properties of your tropical blend. You'll even be treated to a warm coconut oil scalp massage. Leave with your skin hydrated, radiant and renewed!
Nature's Healing ‘Āina (Land)
This invigorating treatment will help to detoxify your skin and leave it glowing. Delight in a tropical exfoliation followed by a warm volcanic clay wrap and a hydrating lotion application. Finish it all off with a warm coconut oil scalp massage.
Slimming Body Treatment
A targeted, naturally slimming treatment for the hips, abdomen, thighs and other problem areas. Helps to firm the skin, reduce inches and target cellulite. When you combine the treatment with prescribed home care and smart lifestyle choices, you'll see revitalized and remodeled skin with a smoother texture. Most effective when done as a series of 6 treatments. Notable results should be seen in just 3 weeks.
Milk and Honey
Restore your body's natural glow! This treatment begins with the application of a gentle organic body exfoliation. A honey glaze masque is massaged onto the body allowing the skin to absorb the honey's natural healing properties. Wrapped in the warmth of honey and a shea butter scrub, the skin is nourished and impurities are eliminated. This luxurious treatment is completed with sweet cream body milk massaged into your muscles. Leave with your skin hydrated, rejuvenated and glowing!
Nourishing Avocado (Pe'a)
Natural soothing and healing properties will restore the damage caused by nature's harsh elements. Indulge your senses with a fragrant tropical body polish that pairs beautifully with a refreshing avocado masque. Your parched skin is instantly soothed with powerful antioxidants as avocado restores hydration and soothes irritation. As you are warmly wrapped, a chilled face masque is applied, designed to hydrate, tighten, and brighten. This exquisite treatment is perfected with an avocado moisturizer massaged into the muscles, as you slowly drift into euphoria.Enjoy a soothing massage as natural oils and essences relax and rejuvenate you.
FacialsLet your face glow like the sun with these skin-rejuvenating treatments. All facial treatments come with a complimentary application of SPF 25.
Skin Yoga helps your skin look and feel good naturally, with benefits that include tightening, toning, tension release and increased circulation for natural lift and smoother lines. It supports the anti-aging process with the very best natural ingredients.
Basic Skin Fitness
As a daily care regimen, this facial revitalizes your skin to its basic health and fitness. The results are intensive: It provides multilayer skin exfoliation; revitalizes dry, mature and sun-damaged skin; and increases epidermal and dermal moisture levels for deep hydration.
Turn back the clock with this intensive treatment. Triathlon minimizes fine lines and wrinkles, improves uneven skin tone and texture, evens pigmentation and revitalizes sun-damaged skin by targeting aging at the cellular source.
Awaken and nourish your skin with a purely organic facial. Customized by skin type, it uses whole-plant ingredients to soften, balance and renew your skin's elasticity and natural moister barrier while stimulating cell renewal. It also provides antioxidant protection.
Hāweo Magical Glow (recommended for brides)
A skin-refining exfoliation and vitamin-rich facial mask reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while restoring a more refined facial contour that leaves you with a youthful glow.
This anti-aging facial is the ultimate fusion of science and luxury. This experience begins with an ultrasonic exfoliation to soften and renew the skin, followed by an Oxygen Infusion to restore natural vitality and glow. It concludes with light therapy to promote healing and to stimulate acupressure points in the face and neck. This comprehensive treatment leaves the skin looking luminous.
Give your facial an extra dose of refreshing nourishment with the following treatments:
Boosts and prolongs the positive results of any facial in just minutes.
Sound waves are used in this wet exfoliation to cleanse pores, ease extraction and sterilize.
LED Light Therapy
Stimulates elastin collagen production, calms redness and kills acne-causing bacteria.
Reduces fine lines and wrinkles and reenergize tired eye muscles. Instantly lifts, firms and tones, leaving more youthful, vibrant skin.
Cools and hydrates dry, red or irritated skin. This is the perfect finish to any facial and offers instant relief from too much sun and surf.
We recommend that men shave at least 2 hours prior to facial treatment.Let your face glow like the sun with these skin-rejuvenating treatments.
Especially for MenEnjoy treatments that tone, rejuvenate and leave skin feeling great.
Nā Kāne Facial
Ideal for any man's skin, this balancing, purifying and restorative facial combats both skin sensitivities and environmental damage. And it feels great! We recommend that men shave at least 2 hours prior to facial treatment.
Kāne Back Rejuvenation
Restore this neglected area with gentle exfoliation, deep-cleansing mud therapy and active botanicals.
This relaxing escape with our master barber begins with a hot towel application and exfoliation. Next, a traditional lather and straight razor shave is performed twice for extra closeness. Your luxurious treatment concludes with an aftershave hydrator and nourishing scalp massage.
Additional Specialized Services
Look your very best with men’s manicures and hair grooming—including haircuts, beard and mustache trims, waxing, and hair and scalp treatments.Enjoy treatments that tone, rejuvenate and leave skin feeling great.
Couples TreatmentsEnjoy some “you and me” time as you treat yourselves to special experiences designed just for couples.
Honihoni “Sealed with a Kiss” Duet
Experience a lomilomi massage especially designed for couples. Enjoy your choice of tropical body butter kisses.
‘Ōhi'a Lehua “Love Story” for Two
Indulge in a custom signature tropical exfoliation, followed by a lomilomi massage with your choice of tropical body butter kisses.
Pili Aloha “Loving Companionship”
The ultimate couple's treatment includes dual body exfoliation, massage and a skin basics facial—all in the comfort of a private suite, complete with refreshing elixirs.Enjoy some “you and me” time as you treat yourselves to special experiences designed just for couples.
Family TreatmentsPamper the whole family with specially designed experiences you can enjoy together.
Designed for 3 to 6 family members (ages 5 and up), this special experience utilizes the healing touches of lomilomi sticks. Your practitioner will even show you how to use a lomilomi stick while you receive your massage.
ESPECIALLY FOR MOTHERS
Laniwai Spa has developed soothing, enjoyable treatments for expecting mothers and new moms.
This exquisite full-body massage uses safe, specific prenatal techniques to enhance relaxation, increase circulation, alleviate tired muscles and ease water retention.
It's a facial for your stomach! And it's perfect for helping to heal and prevent stretch marks. Plus, receive a gentle massage of the face, head, shoulders and neck designed to ease the stress of pregnancy.Pamper the whole family with specially designed experiences you can enjoy together.
Know Before You GoReview important tips and policies for Laniwai—A Disney Spa.
- For best availability, please schedule your appointment before you arrive at the Resort, or immediately upon arrival.
- Please arrive 60 minutes prior to your treatment to enjoy the spa amenities and begin your relaxation.
- Lockers are available for clothing; however, it is recommended that you leave valuable items in your room safe or at home.
- Robes and slippers are provided in the men's and women's lounges before and after treatments.
- Spa Services are for adults ages 18 and up. However, teens ages 14 to 17 may enjoy treatments with adult supervision.
- A hot shower can help you relax before your spa treatment and make it more enjoyable.
- Shaving is not recommended prior to body treatments or hair removal services. For facial treatments, however, it's recommended for men to shave 2 hours prior to treatment.
- Most body treatments are enjoyed without clothing; however, please wear whatever is comfortable for you. Disposable undergarments are available.
- During all treatments, the body is fully draped, except for the area being treated.
- If you schedule 2 treatments together, schedule a massage before your facial or a body treatment before your massage.
- You can talk during the treatment or stay quiet—it's up to you. The therapist will follow your lead.
- Your spa experience is your time and you should enjoy it to the fullest. If you experience discomfort from room temperature, massage pressure, music, music volume or any other conditions, please tell your therapist immediately.
- Once you leave Laniwai, you cannot return to use Kula Wai. Kula Wai is open during Laniwai operating hours only.
- Cell phones and pagers must be turned off while you are in the spa.
- Arriving late will simply limit the time of your treatment. Your treatment will end on time so the next Guest will not be delayed. The full value of your treatment will be charged.
- If you must reschedule or cancel your appointment, please notify the spa at least 6 hours in advance to avoid being charged the full service fee. Please inquire regarding large parties, spa packages or group cancellations.
- For your convenience, a 20% service charge will be added to each spa service received. 18% is dispersed to the spa practitioner and the remainder is allocated to the spa. Additional gratuities are at your discretion.
- Please notify the spa attendant or therapist if you have high blood pressure, allergies, any physical ailments or disabilities, or if you are pregnant. (There are a few services that should be avoided during pregnancy, specifically in the third trimester.)
- Upon arrival at the Resort, please check for the most up-to-date list of policies.
- Four hours of complimentary parking is included when you spend $50 or more.
Complimentary validation applies to one receipt of the requested value and NOT a combination of receipts.Review important tips and policies for Laniwai—A Disney Spa.