Aunty's Beach House
Highlights and AmenitiesThis 5,200-square-foot, state-of-the-art kids club is designed to entertain and delight.
Supervised Fun While the kids play, parents can enjoy some relaxing alone time and rest assured knowing that their children are being supervised by childcare professionals, our Disney Youth Counselors.
Amenities Aunty's Beach House features an array of outstanding amenities:
- Complimentary programs and activities to engage children
- Highly interactive Premium Experiences featuring enhanced storytelling, special souvenirs and more (fees apply)
- A movie room showing Disney favorites
- Xbox video games
- Interactive game tables
- Hawaiian arts and crafts
- A costume closet full of fun finds so kids can play dress-up
- An enclosed and secure backyard, complete with play structure
- A secure check-in/check-out process for children ages 3 to 12
- Visits from some favorite Disney friends
- Enchanted fireplaces
- Cozy rain windows in the movie room
- Magical portals depicting spectacular scenes from around Hawai‘i
About Aunty and Her House A lifelong resident of O‘ahu, Aunty is considered by locals to be a true expert on Hawaiian history and cultural traditions. Aunty invites you to become a part of her extended ‘ohana and make yourself at home at Aunty's Beach House.This 5,200-square-foot, state-of-the-art kids club is designed to entertain and delight.
DAILY THEMED ACTIVITIESAunty's Beach House features Disney fun with games, arts & crafts and activities that change with each day's special theme— offering kids the opportunity to channel their inner Super Hero, celebrate the islands of Hawai'i and much more.
All day, every day, discover some of the exciting new themes and activities at Aunty's Beach House, including:
Sunday – Makahiki, a Time for Fun & Games
It’s Makahiki season, a time to celebrate the abundance of the earth and participate in friendly competition. Come experience traditional Hawaiian games and crafts. We’ll add some modern games and fun as well!
Monday – Mo’olelo ka’ao “Stories of Old”
Learn about the stories of Hawaii that are brought to life at Aulani and rooted in the culture of the islands.
Tuesday – Marvel Super Hero
Unmask your inner Super Hero Marvel style, with a little help from your Aunty’s Beach House friends.
Wednesday – Rhythm of the Islands
Come celebrate the music and dance of our islands.
Thursday – Villainous Fun
Stop by and partake is some wicked crafts, games and sorcery inspired by our favorite Disney Villains.
Friday – E huli i nā Menehune “To Find the Menehune”
Join us as we search to discover what mischief the Menehune have caused in Aunty’s Beach House.
Saturday – Sugar Rush
Indulge in some sweet looking crafts, games and activities that will test your skills, as Aunty’s transforms into Sweet Central.Aunty's Beach House features Disney fun with games, arts & crafts and activities that change with each day's special theme— offering kids the opportunity to channel their inner Super Hero, celebrate the islands of Hawai'i and much more.
PAINTED SKY: HI STYLE STUDIO
TWEEN ZONEKids ages 10–12 can enjoy special activities with them in mind as well as a space of their own to hang out and relax in Aunty's Beach House.
The Tween Zone is offered evenings from 7:30 PM – 8:30 PM.
Keiki must be registered with Aunty's Beach House in order to participate.Kids ages 10–12 can enjoy special activities with them in mind as well as a space of their own to hang out and relax in Aunty's Beach House.
Pre-register Your ChildChildren must be registered to participate at Aunty's Beach House.
To get started, submit the online pre-registration form at least 2 days (but no more than 90 days) prior to your arrival date. Upon arrival at the Resort, please stop by Aunty's Beach House with your child(ren) to complete your registration. Proof of age for each child may be requested for participation eligibility. Valid picture ID for primary authorized adult will be required to complete your child's registration.
Please note that pre-registering does not guarantee participation at Aunty's Beach House.
Know Before You GoPlease review important information and policies for Aunty's Beach House.
Please review important information and policies for Aunty's Beach House.
- Visits to Aunty's Beach House are included in your Resort reservation.
- All children must be registered to participate at Aunty's Beach House.
- Submit the online pre-registration form at least 2 days (but no more than 90 days) prior to your arrival date.
- Upon arrival at the Resort, please stop by Aunty's Beach House with your child(ren) to complete your registration.
- Guests will be charged the full cost for a No Show of a confirmed Premium Experience reservation or for a cancellation within 24 hours from the experience. The fee will be added to the Guests' Resort account.
- Upon registration at Aunty's Beach House, every child will be issued a commemorative keiki band at a charge of $12.95 plus tax. The keiki band is your child's to keep as a fun souvenir. Or it can be returned for a full refund (with receipt) before you check-out from the Resort. If you have any questions, please call (808) 674-6943 for more details. Guests under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian permission to call.
- Children must be at least 3 years old and potty-trained.
- Proof of age may be required for kids ages 3-12 in order to utilize Aunty's Beach House. Acceptable forms of documentation include a birth certificate or passport for the child.
- Activities are subject to change.
- Premium Experiences are available for a fee, and their components are subject to change.
- Proof of age may be required for all activities that have age limitations before participation is allowed
- Guests may not participate in activities if they have any contagious illnesses or conditions, including, but not limited to:
- Hand Foot and Mouth Disease
- Chicken pox or measles
- Children may participate in activities after being symptom free for a 48 hour period. In some cases, a doctor's note may be required.