Kula Wai: Outdoor Hydrotherapy Garden
Laniwai offers O‘ahu's only outdoor hydrotherapy garden. Enjoy access to this soothing oasis with the purchase of any full-service spa treatment.
The Healing Powers of HydrotherapyEarly Hawaiians used this ancient therapy as they bathed in fresh cool streams, mineral baths and the sea. The fluctuations in water temperature helped “reset” the body's regulatory system, boost the immune system and increase circulation, which washed away daily aches and pains.
Kula Wai takes rainwater therapy to a unique level. We invite you to let the soothing sanctuary of Kula Wai invigorate you from the inside out. Enjoy our luxuriating private vitality baths, soaking pools, six unique waterfall rain showers, whirlpool jet spas and more. Reservations required.Early Hawaiians used this ancient therapy as they bathed in fresh cool streams, mineral baths and the sea.
Kula Wai AmenitiesThis 5,000-square-foot garden retreat offers pampering amenities at every turn. While subject to change, amenities include:
- Private vitality baths
- Co-ed soaking pools
- A reflexology path designed to massage the feet and lower legs
- Cold water therapy plunge pool
- 6 rain-style showers
- Heated whirlpool jet spas
- A lounge area with a menu of healthy foods and beverages
Enjoy this soothing sanctuary. Reservations required.This 5,000-square-foot garden retreat offers pampering amenities at every turn.
Know Before You GoReview important information and policies about Kula Wai.
- Kula Wai is open during Laniwai operating hours only.
- Reservations required.
- Upon arrival at the Resort, please check for the most up-to-date list of policies.
- Four hours of complimentary parking is included when you spend $50 or more.
Complimentary validation applies to one receipt of the requested value and NOT a combination of receipts.Review important information and policies about Kula Wai.