- Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa is currently closed and a reopening date has not been identified.
- Upon reopening, Aulani Resort rooms, experiences, restaurants and other offerings may be modified and will be limited in capacity and subject to limited availability or closure, based on direction from health experts and government officials to promote physical distancing. Offerings are not guaranteed.
- An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. View important details.
Kula Wai: Outdoor Hydrotherapy Garden
The Healing Powers of HydrotherapyEarly Hawaiians used this ancient therapy as they bathed in fresh cool streams, mineral baths and the sea. The fluctuations in water temperature helped “reset” the body's regulatory system, boost the immune system and increase circulation, which washed away daily aches and pains.
Kula Wai takes rainwater therapy to a unique level. We invite you to let the soothing sanctuary of Kula Wai invigorate you from the inside out. Enjoy our luxuriating private vitality baths, soaking pools, six unique waterfall rain showers, whirlpool jet spas and more. In addition, you can blend a complimentary Hawaiian body polish at Pulu Bar, our mixology station, to soften, soak, moisten and saturate the skin.Early Hawaiians used this ancient therapy as they bathed in fresh cool streams, mineral baths and the sea.
Vitality Baths*Discover the private vitality pools of Kula Wai and become immersed in one of 5 treatments we call Nature's Soaks.
Laniwai (Freshwater Heaven)
Luxuriate in a creamy white bath infused with organic passion flower and noni, featuring anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. Also calms sensitive and sunburned skin.
Luahoana (Rainbow Around Sun or Moon)
Lie back in this invigorating yellow bath and let organic green papaya and pineapple extracts exfoliate, tone and cleanse.
Uakoko (Earth Clinging Rainbow)
You're surrounded by rich red hibiscus as organic Hawaiian ‘ōlena and gingers boost your immune system, increase circulation and release tension and muscle fatigue.
Hakahakaea (Greenish Rainbow)
Here in the green bath, spiraling seaweed sets the tone for this uplifting citrus oil synergy bath created to detoxify the body.
Ānuenue Kau Pō (Lunar Rainbow)
This bath includes essential oils and aromas of eucalyptus, rosemary, lavender, vanilla and sandalwood—all to bring about ultimate relaxation.
*Additional fee applies.Discover the private vitality pools of Kula Wai and become immersed in one of 5 treatments we call Nature's Soaks.
Kula Wai AmenitiesThis 5,000-square-foot garden retreat offers pampering amenities at every turn. While subject to change, amenities include:
- Private vitality baths
- Co-ed soaking pools
- A reflexology path designed to massage the feet and lower legs
- Cold water therapy plunge pool
- 6 rain-style showers
- Heated whirlpool jet spas
- A lounge area with a menu of healthy foods and beverages
With so much to enjoy, it's easy to spend hours relaxing in this soothing sanctuary. Stay as long as you’d like before or after your spa treatment—and let your cares drift away.This 5,000-square-foot garden retreat offers pampering amenities at every turn.
Know Before You GoReview important information and policies about Kula Wai.
- Kula Wai is open during Laniwai operating hours only.
- Once you leave Laniwai, you cannot return to use Kula Wai.
- Upon arrival at the Resort, please check for the most up-to-date list of policies.
- Four hours of complimentary parking is included when you spend $50 or more.
Complimentary validation applies to one receipt of the requested value and NOT a combination of receipts.Review important information and policies about Kula Wai.