- Rooms, experiences, restaurants, amenities and other offerings may be modified or unavailable, limited in capacity and subject to limited availability or closure. Offerings are not guaranteed. View important details.
- We have taken enhanced health and safety measures. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. View important details.
- There are specific instructions and requirements for all visitors to Hawaii, which may include mandated quarantine or pre-travel testing. View information about these requirements on the State of Hawaii’s Safe Travels website. State requirements are subject to change. Please continue to stay updated on the latest travel alerts leading up to your planned stay. View important details.
- Effective Sept. 13, 2021, all Aulani Resort food & beverage outlets, including quick service and takeaway, will be restricted to resort guests only. Per City & County of Honolulu guidelines, we will require proof of full vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test taken within 48 hours for all guests ages 12 and older dining on property.
Shopping on O‘ahu
Shopping in Ko OlinaShop for apparel, gifts, sundries and more at Ko Olina Resort & Marina, adjacent to Aulani Resort.
Complimentary shuttle transportation is available for Aulani Resort Guests, with a convenient shuttle stop located just across the street from Aulani Resort.
Ko Olina Golf Shop
Located in the clubhouse, the award-winning Ko Olina Golf Shop features golf equipment, apparel, gifts and more. You'll also find rental clubs and shoes for men, ladies and juniors. For more information, call (808) 676-5300 or visit the Ko Olina Golf Club.
Ko Olina Marina Shop
Sign up for water activities and shop for beach essentials, like surf shorts, reef shoes, towels, sunscreen and coolers. Here, you can also purchase lunch and snack foods, which might include sandwiches, sushi, bento boxes, chips, sweets and beverages. For more information, call (808) 853-4300 or visit the Ko Olina Marina.
Ko Olina Station & Center
Ko Olina Station and Ko Olina Center feature resort retail stores and restaurants, which include: Just Tacos Mexican Grill & Cantina, Ko Olina, Hawaiian Bar-B-Que, Two Scoops Ice Cream Parlor, Island Country Market featuring a full service deli and groceries—like lunch meats, cheeses, produce, salads, wine, beer and hard liquor.
Groceries and Other Essentials
Just a few minutes' drive from Aulani Resort, you'll find a number of popular retailers like Target, Costco, Safeway and Longs Drugs. Here you can buy groceries, health and beauty products, beachwear and other items you might need during your stay.
Shopping in KapoleiKa Makana Ali‘i – The Center for West O‘ahu – offers residents and visitors a family-friendly experience featuring more than 100 exciting stores, restaurants, a state-of-the-art theater and weekly entertainment that's just a short drive from Aulani Resort.
Serving as the premier gathering place for the community, Ka Makana Ali'i's convenient location offers excellent highway access, ample parking and public transportation for shoppers.
Address: 91-5431 Kapolei Parkway, Kapolei, Hawai‘i 96707 Phone: (808) 628-4800
Ka Makana Ali‘i – The Center for West O‘ahu – offers residents and visitors a family-friendly experience featuring more than 100 exciting stores, restaurants, a state-of-the-art theater and weekly entertainment that's just a short drive from Aulani Resort.
Shopping in the Waikiki AreaThe greater Waikiki area has outstanding shopping venues that feature couture fashions and popular brands.
Several transportation options can help you get there.
Ala Moana Center
America's largest open-air shopping complex, Ala Moana Center features approximately 290 shopping and dining venues, all in a sprawling ocean-side setting across from Ala Moana Beach Park. From international couture to popular American brands to Hawaiian surf shops, there's something to suit your style here.
Address: 1450 Ala Moana Boulevard, Honolulu, Hawai‘i 96814
Phone: (808) 955-9517
For a luxurious shopping experience—and duty-free prices—be sure to stop by DFS Galleria. This upscale shopping center beckons travelers to save on high-end purchases, including the finest fashions, leather, liquor, jewelry and more.
Address: 330 Royal Hawaiian Avenue, Honolulu, Hawai‘i 96815
Phone: (808) 931-2700
International Market Place
The history and culture of Waikiki are on full display through the architecture, flowing water features and lush landscape of this amazing shopping environment. With approximately 75 retail stores and 7 signature restaurants, all with outdoor seating, you’re sure to find something for everyone.
Address: 2330 Kalakaua Avenue, Honolulu, Hawai‘i 96815
Phone: (808) 931-6105
The greater Waikiki area has outstanding shopping venues that feature couture fashions and popular brands.
OUTLET CENTER SHOPSWaikele Premium Outlets
The only outlet center in Hawai'i, Waikele Premium Outlets features more than 50 shops. It's located just west of Honolulu and Waikiki.
Address: 94 - 790 Lumiaina Street, Waipahu, Hawai'i 96797
Phone: (808) 676-5656
Waikele Premium Outlets
The only outlet center in Hawai'i, Waikele Premium Outlets features more than 50 shops.
Know Before You Go
Review important information about shopping around O‘ahu.
- Due to space limitations, groceries cannot be stored at the Resort in advance. Please check in to your room before you purchase perishable groceries, or arrange to have perishable groceries delivered.
Review important information about shopping around O‘ahu.Shopping venues are subject to change.
Seasonal Sample Rate Calendar
If you decide to change your travel dates, please close this window and then edit your dates using the booking module on the right hand side of the page.
- Value Season – From $484
- Regular Season – From $504
- Peak Season - From $579
- Holiday Season – From $659