Choose from dozens of indulgent treatments and immerse yourself in the very best Laniwai has to offer.
Signature TreatmentsChoose a signature treatment and become immersed in the very best Laniwai has to offer.
This traditional Hawaiian massage is passed down from generation to generation by healing kūpuna (elders). Indulge in a gentle, rhythmic massage incorporating lomilomi sticks and warm river stones to release tension, pain and fatigue, all the while replenishing the mind, body and spirit with positive energy, increased circulation and muscle tone.
Kilikili (Fine Gentle Rain)
Enjoy a full-body exfoliation of your choosing, followed by a lomilomi—a soothing Hawaiian massage applied under streaming jets of warm water, leaving you delightfully refreshed and reenergized. Finish with a Signature Body Butter designed to not only nourish the skin, but to leave it feeling smooth, hydrated and invigorated.Choose a signature treatment and become immersed in the very best Laniwai has to offer.
Massage TherapiesExperience the ultimate relaxation through age-old massage treatments that melt the stress away and revive your soul. While subject to change, massage therapies offered may include:
Relax with this traditional Hawaiian massage passed down through generations by healing kūpuna (elders). Using a hands-on technique, Lomilomi provides a gentle, rhythmic massage, releasing tension, pain and fatigue—while infusing the mind, body and spirit with positive energy, increased circulation and muscle tone.
Hana Pōhaku (To work with stones)
Carefully placed heated stones rejuvenate and soothe the body and the mind. The combination of gliding heated stones and rhythmic pressure stimulates circulation, melting away tension from tired muscles, all the while restoring balance.
Kāpa‘i Massage (Herbal Poultice)
This massage utilizes warmed muslin poultices of herbs to reduce body aches and pains. Steamed and applied in a kneading action directly to the body, this traditional approach soothes muscle tension and stiffness in key areas, increases lymphatic drainage and conditions the skin so you feel at ease inside and out.Experience the ultimate relaxation through age-old massage treatments that melt the stress away and revive your soul.
Herbal Body RemediesEnjoy a soothing massage as natural oils and essences relax and rejuvenate you.
FacialsLet your face glow like the sun with these skin-rejuvenating treatments.
Especially for MenEnjoy treatments that tone, rejuvenate and leave skin feeling great.
Couples TreatmentsEnjoy some “you and me” time as you treat yourselves to special experiences designed just for couples.
Honihoni “Sealed with a Kiss” Duet
Experience a lomilomi massage especially designed for couples. Enjoy your choice of tropical body butter kisses.
‘Ōhi'a Lehua “Love Story” for Two
Indulge in a custom signature tropical exfoliation, followed by a lomilomi massage with your choice of tropical body butter kisses.Enjoy some “you and me” time as you treat yourselves to special experiences designed just for couples.
Family TreatmentsPamper the whole family with specially designed experiences you can enjoy together.
Know Before You GoReview important tips and policies for Laniwai—A Disney Spa.
- For best availability, please schedule your appointment before you arrive at the Resort, or immediately upon arrival.
- Lockers are available for clothing; however, it is recommended that you leave valuable items in your room safe or at home.
- Robes and slippers are provided in the men's and women's lounges just before treatments.
- Spa Services are for adults ages 18 and up. However, teens ages 14 to 17 may enjoy treatments with adult supervision.
- A hot shower can help you relax before your spa treatment and make it more enjoyable.
- Shaving is not recommended prior to body treatments or hair removal services. For facial treatments, however, it's recommended for men to shave 2 hours prior to treatment.
- Most body treatments are enjoyed without clothing; however, please wear whatever is comfortable for you. Disposable undergarments are available.
- During all treatments, the body is fully draped, except for the area being treated.
- If you schedule 2 treatments together, schedule a massage before your facial or a body treatment before your massage.
- You can talk during the treatment or stay quiet—it's up to you. The therapist will follow your lead.
- Your spa experience is your time and you should enjoy it to the fullest. If you experience discomfort from room temperature, massage pressure, music, music volume or any other conditions, please tell your therapist immediately.
- Kula Wai must be reserved with a spa treatment.
- Cell phones and pagers must be turned off while you are in the spa.
- Arriving late will simply limit the time of your treatment. Your treatment will end on time so the next Guest will not be delayed. The full value of your treatment will be charged.
- If you must reschedule or cancel your appointment, please notify the spa at least 6 hours in advance to avoid being charged the full service fee. Please inquire regarding large parties, spa packages or group cancellations.
- For your convenience, a 20% service charge will be added to each spa service received. 18% is dispersed to the spa practitioner and the remainder is allocated to the spa. Additional gratuities are at your discretion.
- Please notify the spa attendant or therapist if you have high blood pressure, allergies, any physical ailments or disabilities, or if you are pregnant. (There are a few services that should be avoided during pregnancy, specifically in the third trimester.)
- Upon arrival at the Resort, please check for the most up-to-date list of policies.
- Four hours of complimentary parking is included when you spend $50 or more.
Complimentary validation applies to one receipt of the requested value and NOT a combination of receipts.Review important tips and policies for Laniwai—A Disney Spa.