- Requirements for face coverings at Aulani Resort have recently changed. See face covering requirements.
- Health and safety measures and operational guidelines are subject to change without notice. Learn more.
- Rooms, experiences, restaurants, amenities and other offerings may be modified or unavailable, limited in capacity and subject to limited availability or closure. Offerings are not guaranteed. View important details.
- An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. View important details.
- Please make sure that you have reviewed any advisories or restrictions that may be in place for travel to Hawaii for international travelers.
Meetings and Events at Aulani Resort
A DISTINCTIVE DESTINATIONMake your next conference an experience like no other—a true “retreat” that will set your event apart while energizing and exciting your Guests.
Aulani Resort & Spa—a celebration of Hawaiian culture, history and tradition—is the ideal location for meetings and incentives, offering:
- Flexible indoor and outdoor state-of-the-art meeting facilities
- Deluxe accommodations with over 800 rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- World-famous Disney quality and hospitality
- An unmatched location, set on 21 breathtaking oceanfront acres along the pristine western coast of O‘ahu
- A variety of world-class dining and catering options
- The award-winning Laniwai Spa
Add to that all the conveniences and attractions of nearby Ko Olina, including:
- Fine dining and shopping
- A full-service marina
- An 18-hole championship golf course
- Plus exciting island experiences all around O‘ahu
And you'll discover why a conference at Aulani Resort goes beyond the ordinary and beyond your Guests' expectations.Make your next conference an experience like no other—a true “retreat” that will set your event apart while energizing and exciting your Guests.
MEETING AND EVENT FACILITIESAulani Resort can accommodate your gathering with more than 76,000 square feet of stunning outdoor space and a 21,000-square-foot conference center. And all of our facilities—the venues, the support and the programming—offer the ultimate in flexibility to accommodate your group's specific needs.
See our meeting space floor plans and room capacity charts.Aulani Resort can accommodate your gathering with more than 76,000 square feet of stunning outdoor space and a 21,000-square-foot conference center.
ROOM TYPESSelect from over 800 luxury rooms, including spacious standard rooms, suites and villas—many with ocean views and all with complimentary Wi-Fi.
See Guest room details, amenities, sample images and floor plans.Select from over 800 luxury rooms, including spacious standard rooms, suites and villas—many with ocean views and all with complimentary Wi-Fi.
DINING AND CATERINGAulani Resort's wide variety of catering options and dining venues offers delicious choices for individual Guest meals, banquets, conference buffets and cocktail receptions.
Catering – Our world-class chefs will delight your Guests with extraordinary culinary creations—from tasty hors d'oeuvres to sumptuous feasts—which can be enjoyed in any number of our inviting indoor or outdoor locations.
Restaurants and Bars – The Resort features 8 separate locales, serving everything from gourmet dining to quick snacks to cocktails. Highlights include:
Ulu Café – Grab and Go Quick Service Dining offering everything from breakfast, lunch and dinner options, like acai bowls, poke bowls, hot sandwiches and daily rotating hot dinner specials.
Makahiki - The Bounty of the Islands – Offering 3 Course Menus for Breakfast and Dinner. Character Breakfast offered Sundays, Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays.
The ‘Ōlelo Room – Say "Aloha" to a wide variety of freshly made Sushi options, tasty appetizers as well as traditional and island cocktails.
Off the Hook – Relax poolside with a cool beverage and poolside menu.
Wailana Pool Bar – An open-air venue featuring specialty coffee bar in the morning and full bar with casual-dining favorites for lunch.Aulani Resort's wide variety of catering options and dining venues offers delicious choices for individual Guest meals, banquets, conference buffets and cocktail receptions.