- Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa is working toward a phased reopening to begin on November 1, 2020.
- Rooms, experiences, restaurants, amenities and other offerings may be modified or unavailable, limited in capacity and subject to limited availability or closure. Offerings are not guaranteed. View important details.
- We have taken enhanced health and safety measures. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. View important details.
- There are specific instructions and requirements for all visitors to Hawaii, which may include mandated quarantine or pre-travel testing. View information about these requirements on the Hawaii Tourism Authority website. State requirements are subject to change. Please continue to stay updated on the latest travel alerts leading up to your planned stay. View important details.
Meetings and Events at Aulani Resort
A DISTINCTIVE DESTINATIONMake your next conference an experience like no other—a true “retreat” that will set your event apart while energizing and exciting your Guests.
Aulani Resort & Spa—a celebration of Hawaiian culture, history and tradition—is the ideal location for meetings and incentives, offering:
- Flexible indoor and outdoor state-of-the-art meeting facilities
- Deluxe accommodations with over 800 rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- World-famous Disney quality and hospitality
- An unmatched location, set on 21 breathtaking oceanfront acres along the pristine western coast of O‘ahu
- A variety of world-class dining and catering options
- The award-winning Laniwai Spa
Add to that all the conveniences and attractions of nearby Ko Olina, including:
- Fine dining and shopping
- A full-service marina
- An 18-hole championship golf course
- Plus exciting island experiences all around O‘ahu
And you'll discover why a conference at Aulani Resort goes beyond the ordinary and beyond your Guests' expectations.Make your next conference an experience like no other—a true “retreat” that will set your event apart while energizing and exciting your Guests.
MEETING AND EVENT FACILITIESAulani Resort can accommodate your gathering with more than 76,000 square feet of stunning outdoor space and a 21,000-square-foot conference center. And all of our facilities—the venues, the support and the programming—offer the ultimate in flexibility to accommodate your group's specific needs.
See our meeting space floor plans and room capacity charts.Aulani Resort can accommodate your gathering with more than 76,000 square feet of stunning outdoor space and a 21,000-square-foot conference center.
ROOM TYPESSelect from over 800 luxury rooms, including spacious standard rooms, suites and villas—many with ocean views and all with complimentary Wi-Fi.
See Guest room details, amenities, sample images and floor plans.Select from over 800 luxury rooms, including spacious standard rooms, suites and villas—many with ocean views and all with complimentary Wi-Fi.
DINING AND CATERINGAulani Resort's wide variety of catering options and dining venues offers delicious choices for individual Guest meals, banquets, conference buffets and cocktail receptions.
Catering – Our world-class chefs will delight your Guests with extraordinary culinary creations—from tasty hors d'oeuvres to sumptuous feasts—which can be enjoyed in any number of our inviting indoor or outdoor locations.
Restaurants and Bars – The Resort features 10 separate locales, serving everything from gourmet dining to quick snacks to cocktails. Highlights include:
‘AMA‘AMA – Contemporary Island Cooking – Our signature dining venue featuring the finest local ingredients and island flavors
Makahiki – The Bounty of the Islands – A buffet of fresh, flavorful offerings served in an inviting open-air dining space
Ulu Cafe – Casual dining with a spectacular ocean view
The ‘Ōlelo Room – Say “Aloha” to Happy Hour with tasty appetizers as well as traditional and island cocktails
Off the Hook – Relax poolside with a cool beverage, light bites and delicious hors d'oeuvres
Wailana Pool Bar – An open-air venue featuring a full bar and casual-dining favorites like pizza, salads and burgers
Room Service – Available from 6:00 AM to 11:00 PM daily, serving breakfast, lunch, dinner, beverages—including spirits—and a variety of snacks.Aulani Resort's wide variety of catering options and dining venues offers delicious choices for individual Guest meals, banquets, conference buffets and cocktail receptions.