- Requirements for face coverings at Aulani Resort have recently changed. See face covering requirements.
- Health and safety measures and operational guidelines are subject to change without notice. Learn more.
- Rooms, experiences, restaurants, amenities and other offerings may be modified or unavailable, limited in capacity and subject to limited availability or closure. Offerings are not guaranteed. View important details.
- An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. View important details.
- Please make sure that you have reviewed any advisories or restrictions that may be in place for travel to Hawaii for international travelers.
‘ Ahu ‘ Ula: A Signature 2-Bedroom Suite
- Up to 6 Guests
1 king bed in master bedroom
1 queen and 1 queen sleeper sofa in second bedroom
- 3 full bathrooms
- 1,910 sq ft (177 sq m)
With over 1,900 square feet of lavish living space—including 2 private bedrooms, a butler pantry and separate catering entrance, as well as unique artwork and design features you won't find anywhere else—this is Aulani Resort's most luxurious suite.
The ‘Ahu ‘Ula Suite overlooks the Pacific Ocean and the mischievous waters of the Waikolohe Valley, all from the top floor of Waianae Tower.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 flat-panel TVs (42", 55" and 37")
- In-room safe
- Wireless Internet access
- Iron and ironing board
- Private porch or balcony
- Ceiling fans
- High chair
The ‘Ahu ‘Ula Suite is equipped with a variety of accessible features for Guests with disabilities. Features include:
- Wheelchair-accessible route in room
- Toilet and shower grab bars
The suite can also be equipped with optional communication features for Guests with hearing disabilities:
- Visual alarm
- Visual door knock/door bell alert
- Visual telephone call alert
- A telephone with volume control
- Electric outlet near telephone jack
TTY equipment is available upon request at check-in.
The ‘Ahu ‘Ula Suite is equipped with a variety of accessible features for Guests with disabilities.