- Rooms, experiences, restaurants, amenities and other offerings may be modified or unavailable, limited in capacity and subject to limited availability or closure. Offerings are not guaranteed. View important details.
- We have taken enhanced health and safety measures. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. View important details.
- There are specific instructions and requirements for all visitors to Hawaii, which may include mandated quarantine or pre-travel testing. View information about these requirements on the State of Hawaii’s Safe Travels website. State requirements are subject to change. Please continue to stay updated on the latest travel alerts leading up to your planned stay. View important details.
- Effective Sept. 13, 2021, all Aulani Resort food & beverage outlets, including quick service and takeaway, will be restricted to resort guests only. Per City & County of Honolulu guidelines, we will require proof of full vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test taken within 48 hours for all guests ages 12 and older dining on property.
Fitness and Wellness
As part of the phased reopening of Aulani Resort, experiences and amenities may be impacted. Learn more about the availability of Aulani Resort amenities and dining locations during this time.
Whether you work out in our state-of-the-art health club or take a yoga class on the beach, you'll discover a variety of options tailored to your unique fitness and wellness style at Aulani Resort.
Mikimiki Fitness CenterMikimiki Fitness Center is a full-service facility designed with your wellness in mind.
This 2,000-square-foot facility features:
- Life Fitness cardiovascular and strength training equipment
- Free weights
- A stretching area
Simply use your Resort Key Card to access the fitness center. If you are not staying at the Resort, the purchase of a spa treatment includes use of the fitness center for the day of the treatment (fitness classes not included).Mikimiki Fitness Center is a full-service facility designed with your wellness in mind.
Specialized TrainingTake your fitness to the next level with a customized program designed by one of our expert, certified trainers (fees apply).
While subject to change, specialized training options might include:
Take your fitness to the next level with a customized program designed by one of our expert, certified trainers (fees apply).
- Individual Training: A one-on-one, personalized workout session
- Group Training: An energizing workout for two or more
- Sport-Specific Trainer Workouts: Enjoy a customized regimen that's specific to your sport—and designed to enhance your performance
Know Before You GoReview important information and policies about the fitness center and classes at Aulani Resort.
Review important information and policies about the fitness center and classes at Aulani Resort.
- Fitness equipment, classes and hours of operation are subject to change.
- Aulani Resort Guests ages 14 and up may use the fitness center at no additional charge for the duration of their stay. A parent or legal guardian is required to accompany guests who are 17 years of age or younger.
- Upon arrival at the Resort, please check for the most up-to-date list of policies.
- Four hours of complimentary parking is included when you spend $50 or more.