‘AMA‘AMA – Contemporary Island Cooking
Enjoy locally-inspired dishes on an all-new, dinner-only menu in an elegant, oceanfront setting.
The ExperienceTake in the enchanting sights of Ko Olina Beach or watch the sun set as you dine at this open-air restaurant.
AMA’AMA is closed Tuesdays. The restaurant is open Wednesday through Monday. Dining reservations can be made 30 days in advance.
Holiday 4 Course Pre-Fix Menu, offered in addition to regular menu.
Date: Thursday, November 23, 2023
Time: 5:00 PM - 8:30 PM
3 Course Pre-Fix Menu:
- Amuse – Pancetta, Caramelized Onion, Sour cream, Crostini
- Starter – Autumn Spiced Squash Soup, Maple Crème Fraiche, Spiced Pumpkin Seeds, Roasted Kabocha, Sage
- Appetizer – Local Greens, Beets, Ho Farm Berries, Candied Pecans, Gorgonzola, Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Entrée – Brown Butter Sweet Potato, Roasted Turkey, Herbed Stuffing, Turkey Gravy, Haricot Vert, Cranberry Mostarda
- Dessert – Pumpkin Cheesecake, Toasted Marshmallow Meringue, Cranberry Reduction, Candied Pecans
Prices for the Thanksgiving Meal
Adults (ages 10 and up) – $125.00 plus tax and gratuity
Style and Theme‘AMA‘AMA is designed to resemble a beachside house. Its spacious dining room features a thatched roof, mosaic designs, a fountain and a reflecting pool. New light fixtures inspired by traditional Hawaiian fish baskets and an alluring central light fixture composed of fin-like elements that swim above the entrance, enhance the connection between the restaurant and its namesake, the ‘ama‘ama fish—historically the most abundant and vital fish of Hawai‘i.
Location‘AMA‘AMA is located beside the Waikolohe Valley pool area, just steps from the beach.
Know Before You GoReview policies and other important information about ‘AMA‘AMA.
- A shirt and shoes or sandals are required.
- If wearing a swimsuit, a cover-up is also required.
- Shirts with inappropriate words or pictures are not permitted at any time.
Special Dietary Requests
Special dietary menus are available, including vegetarian and gluten-free. In addition, Chefs at this restaurant can often substitute different ingredients and offer alternative food options for Guests with special dietary requests. Please tell us about your food allergies and dietary requirements when making dining reservations.
Read more about special dietary requests at Aulani Resort.
Enjoy complimentary self-parking or valet parking at Aulani Resort for up to 4 hours when you spend $50 or more at ‘AMA‘AMA. Be sure to bring your parking ticket and purchase receipt with you.
Complimentary validation applies to one receipt of the requested value and NOT a combination of receipts.
Review policies and other important information about ‘AMA‘AMA.