- Requirements for face coverings at Aulani Resort have recently changed. See face covering requirements.
- Health and safety measures and operational guidelines are subject to change without notice. Learn more.
- Rooms, experiences, restaurants, amenities and other offerings may be modified or unavailable, limited in capacity and subject to limited availability or closure. Offerings are not guaranteed. View important details.
- An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. View important details.
- Please make sure that you have reviewed any advisories or restrictions that may be in place for travel to Hawaii for international travelers.
‘AMA‘AMA – Contemporary Island Cooking
As part of the phased reopening of Aulani Resort, experiences and amenities may be impacted. Learn more about the availability of Aulani Resort amenities and dining locations during this time.
Enjoy locally-inspired dishes on an all-new, dinner-only menu in an elegant, oceanfront setting.
The ExperienceTake in the enchanting sights of Ko Olina Beach or watch the sun set as you dine at this open-air restaurant.
Style and Theme‘AMA‘AMA is designed to resemble a beachside house. Its spacious dining room features a thatched roof, mosaic designs, a fountain and a reflecting pool. New light fixtures inspired by traditional Hawaiian fish baskets and an alluring central light fixture composed of fin-like elements that swim above the entrance, enhance the connection between the restaurant and its namesake, the ‘ama‘ama fish –historically the most abundant and vital fish of Hawai‘i.
Location‘AMA‘AMA is located beside the Waikolohe Valley pool area, just steps from the beach.
Know Before You GoReview policies and other important information about ‘AMA‘AMA.
- A shirt and shoes or sandals are required.
- If wearing a swimsuit, a cover-up is also required.
- Shirts with inappropriate words or pictures are not permitted at any time.
Special Dietary Requests
Special dietary menus are available, including vegetarian and gluten free. In addition, Chefs at this restaurant can often substitute different ingredients and offer alternative food options for Guests with special dietary requests. Please tell us about your food allergies and dietary requirements when making dining reservations.
Read more about special dietary requests at Aulani Resort.
Enjoy complimentary self-parking or valet parking at Aulani Resort for up to 2.5 hours when you spend $50 or more at ‘AMA‘AMA. Be sure to bring your parking ticket and purchase receipt with you.
Complimentary validation applies to one receipt of the requested value and NOT a combination of receipts.
Review policies and other important information about ‘AMA‘AMA.