- Requirements for face coverings at Aulani Resort have recently changed. See face covering requirements.
- Health and safety measures and operational guidelines are subject to change without notice. Learn more.
- Rooms, experiences, restaurants, amenities and other offerings may be modified or unavailable, limited in capacity and subject to limited availability or closure. Offerings are not guaranteed. View important details.
- An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. View important details.
- Please make sure that you have reviewed any advisories or restrictions that may be in place for travel to Hawaii for international travelers.
Lei Hulu: A Signature 1-Bedroom Suite
- Up to 5 Guests
1 king bed in master bedroom
1 queen bed and 1 sleeper chair in parlor
- 2 full bathrooms
- 1,528 sq ft (142 sq m)
With over 1,500 square feet of lavish living space—including a private bedroom, butler pantry and separate catering entrance, as well as unique artwork and design features you won't find anywhere else—this suite surrounds your party with the utmost in luxury.
The Lei Hulu Suite overlooks the Pacific Ocean and the mischievous waters of the Waikolohe Valley, all from the top floor of Waianae Tower.
- Bedroom, Parlor
- 2 flat-panel TVs (42" each)
- In-room safe
- Wireless Internet access
- Iron and ironing board
- Private balcony with ocean view
- Ceiling fans
- High chair