- Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa has begun a phased reopening.
- Rooms, experiences, restaurants, amenities and other offerings may be modified or unavailable, limited in capacity and subject to limited availability or closure. Offerings are not guaranteed. View important details.
- We have taken enhanced health and safety measures. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. View important details.
- There are specific instructions and requirements for all visitors to Hawaii, which may include mandated quarantine or pre-travel testing. View information about these requirements on the Hawaii Tourism Authority website. State requirements are subject to change. Please continue to stay updated on the latest travel alerts leading up to your planned stay. View important details.
Lei Hulu: A Signature 1-Bedroom Suite
- Up to 5 Guests
1 king bed in master bedroom
1 queen bed and 1 sleeper chair in parlor
- 2 full bathrooms
- 1,528 sq ft (142 sq m)
With over 1,500 square feet of lavish living space—including a private bedroom, butler pantry and separate catering entrance, as well as unique artwork and design features you won't find anywhere else—this suite surrounds your party with the utmost in luxury.
The Lei Hulu Suite overlooks the Pacific Ocean and the mischievous waters of the Waikolohe Valley, all from the top floor of Waianae Tower.
- Bedroom, Parlor
- 2 flat-panel TVs (42" each)
- In-room safe
- Wireless Internet access
- Iron and ironing board
- Private balcony with ocean view
- Ceiling fans
- High chair