- Rooms, experiences, restaurants, amenities and other offerings may be modified or unavailable, limited in capacity and subject to limited availability or closure. Offerings are not guaranteed. View important details.
- We have taken enhanced health and safety measures. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. View important details.
- There are specific instructions and requirements for all visitors to Hawaii, which may include mandated quarantine or pre-travel testing. View information about these requirements on the State of Hawaii’s Safe Travels website. State requirements are subject to change. Please continue to stay updated on the latest travel alerts leading up to your planned stay. View important details.
- Effective Sept. 13, 2021, all Aulani Resort food & beverage outlets, including quick service and takeaway, will be restricted to resort guests only. Per City & County of Honolulu guidelines, we will require proof of full vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test taken within 48 hours for all guests ages 12 and older dining on property.
Surfing Group Experience
Starting from $149.92
Taxes & Fees Included
- 2 Hours
- 13 and Up
Small Group, Big FunEnroll your keiki in an intimate class that's ideal for beginners. Since the session is capped at 6 students per instructor, participants will receive individual attention.
On this adventure you will…
Enroll your keiki in an intimate class that's ideal for beginners.
- Pack a towel, sunscreen and a camera to capture the action. Everything else you'll need for this outing is included—life jacket, surf board, rash guard, and reef booties.
- Depart Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa, aboard your complimentary shuttle.
- Arrive at White Plains Beach, check in and find a comfortable viewing spot.
- Unwind as your keiki learn about proper paddling techniques, water safety and how to catch their first wave from local professional surfers and watermen.
- Enjoy a scenic drive back to Aulani Resort on your complimentary shuttle.
Know Before You GoView important additional information to help you prepare for this exciting adventure.
View important additional information to help you prepare for this exciting adventure.
- Excursion operators are independent contractors that are not agents of—nor supervised or controlled by—Aulani Resort.
- Guests must be children ages 13 and up, have the ability to swim and be at least 4' 10" to participate. Guests less than 4' 10" should book a private lesson.
- Guests are encouraged to wear comfortable swim attire.
- All Guests are required to sign a liability waiver prior to participating in this activity.
- Guests under 18 years of age and an adult must be present in order to sign the liability waiver.
- Activities cancelled within 48 hours of the start time are non-refundable.
- For more details regarding this excursion, please contact Pleasant Activities at (808) 674-6320 from 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM Hawai'i Time daily.