- Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa has begun a phased reopening.
- Rooms, experiences, restaurants, amenities and other offerings may be modified or unavailable, limited in capacity and subject to limited availability or closure. Offerings are not guaranteed. View important details.
- We have taken enhanced health and safety measures. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. View important details.
- There are specific instructions and requirements for all visitors to Hawaii, which may include mandated quarantine or pre-travel testing. View information about these requirements on the Hawaii Tourism Authority website. State requirements are subject to change. Please continue to stay updated on the latest travel alerts leading up to your planned stay. View important details.
North Shore Experience
Starting from $112.17
Taxes & Fees Included
- 8 Hours
- 4 and Up
Beach and BicyclingHawai‘i's most enjoyable small-town experiences await—do you want to snorkel, ride a bike or swim at Waimea Falls Park?
On this adventure you will…
Hawai‘i's most enjoyable small-town experiences await—do you want to snorkel, ride a bike or swim at Waimea Falls Park?
- Choose 2 pieces of equipment for your all-day activity at O‘ahu's famous North Shore. Your activity options include snorkeling, bike-riding, swimming at Waimea Falls Park–with entrance to the park counting as one piece of equipment—bodyboarding, surfing, kayaking or standup paddle-boarding.
- Depart from Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa aboard The Surf Bus, headed for the quaint surf town of Hale‘iwa, where you will have 2.5 hours to explore on your own, with your chosen equipment. Learn some of Hawai‘i's history, see colossal waves at the Banzai Pipeline—only during the winter—or work up the courage to jump off “da big rock” at Waimea Bay Beach Park.
- Rejoin the group to see Hawaiian green sea turtles at Laniakea Beach; then spend 1.5 hours, during which you will stop for lunch, go shopping and/or try some standup paddling. You may also choose to kayak.
Know Before You GoView important additional information to help you prepare for this exciting adventure.
View important additional information to help you prepare for this exciting adventure.
- Excursion operators are independent contractors that are not agents of—nor supervised or controlled by—Disney.
- We encourage Guests to dress in casual attire. Bring sunscreen, a towel and a camera.
- All activity participants will be required to sign a waiver.
- For more details regarding this excursion, please contact Pleasant Activities at (808) 674-6320 from 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM Hawai'i Time daily.