- Rooms, experiences, restaurants, amenities and other offerings may be modified or unavailable, limited in capacity and subject to limited availability or closure. Offerings are not guaranteed. View important details.
- We have taken enhanced health and safety measures. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. View important details.
- There are specific instructions and requirements for all visitors to Hawaii, which may include mandated quarantine or pre-travel testing. View information about these requirements on the State of Hawaii’s Safe Travels website. State requirements are subject to change. Please continue to stay updated on the latest travel alerts leading up to your planned stay. View important details.
- Effective Sept. 13, 2021, all Aulani Resort food & beverage outlets, including quick service and takeaway, will be restricted to resort guests only. Per City & County of Honolulu guidelines, we will require proof of full vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test taken within 48 hours for all guests ages 12 and older dining on property.
Starting from $154.00
Taxes & Fees Included
- Nature, Sightseeing
- 3½ Hours
- 4 and Up
Coasting on a CatamaranCruise out along the shoreline of O‘ahu's sun-kissed Leeward Coast aboard the 65-foot Ko Nau Lani.
On this adventure you will…
Cruise out along the shoreline of O‘ahu's sun-kissed Leeward Coast aboard the 65-foot Ko Nau Lani.
- Take a short van ride from Aulani Resort to the marina. Along the way, admire the scenic tropical landscape.
- Arrive at Waianae Boat Harbor, where you will board the Ko Nau Lani, a 65-foot Gold Coast catamaran.
- Enjoy a hearty, provided lunch, a light snack and a nonalcoholic beverage as you watch the dazzling Leeward Coast go by. You might see playful Hawaiian Spinner dolphins and honu (Hawaiian Green Sea Turtles). From December to April, be on the lookout for kohola (humpback whales). Let the soft strumming of ukulele complete your relaxing portrait of paradise.
- Receive a jewelry-quality cloisonné pin that features the year of travel, the vessel name and the name of the excursion.
- Re-board the van for your return trip back to Aulani Resort.
Know Before You GoView important additional information to help you prepare for this exciting adventure.
- Excursion operators are independent contractors that are not agents of—nor supervised or controlled by—Disney
- The excursion requires a minimum of 30 Guests but has the capacity for up to 40. Please check with the Holo Holo Desk 48 hours prior to the date for confirmation that your tour has the minimum reservations needed to proceed.
- Guests are encouraged to bring a swimsuit, a quick-dry change of clothes, sunglasses, a sun hat or visor, sunscreen and a camera.
- The adventure is nonrefundable if canceled within 72 hours of the excursion departure date.
- The excursion price includes transportation, lunch and snacks, soft drinks, coffee and tea beverages, snorkel equipment—a snorkel, safety vest, fins and a mask—an Aulani Resort beach towel, ‘ukulele entertainment and gratuities for the crew.
- For more details regarding this excursion, please contact Pleasant Activities at (808) 674-6320 from 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM Hawai'i Time daily.
View important additional information to help you prepare for this exciting adventure.