Day on the Bay Activities Package
Starting from $119.72
Taxes & Fees Included
- Nature, Sightseeing, Water Sports
- 5 Hours
- Scuba - 10 and Up
Jet Ski - 6 and Up
Maunalua Bay, Your WayMaunalua Bay is the ideal family splash zone, with calm waters and gorgeous views.
On this adventure you will…
- Check in at Maunalua Bay Beach Park, where you will choose from 2-3 of the following aquatic activities: jet skiing (solo jet skies are an additional $20.94 per Guest), scuba diving (for an additional $10.47 per Guest), parasailing, banana boating, bumper tubing and snorkeling. Please note that prices vary based on the number of activities
Depending on the adventure you choose you will:
- Jet ski safely in a protected riding area. Safety is our number one priority, but you can also count on some exciting thrills and amazing views if you select this activity. Imagine the serene waters of Maunalua Bay, framed by the lush Ko‘olau Mountain Range. Each jet ski can accommodate 2 passengers. Participants must be at least 16 years old to drive and a minimum of 60 pounds to ride on the back. Please note that jet skiing is only available Monday through Friday.
- Scuba dive from aboard a 48-foot dive platform. The dive sites are located in Maunalua Bay and know for green sea turtles and other colorful, friendly marine life. Beginning divers will receive complete instruction from an experienced PADI instructor on basic skills and techniques. Guests who choose this activity must be at least 12 years of age to participate. Please note that Guests must check in for scuba diving no later than 8:30 AM.
- Parasail, using the safest and most popular method—launch and recovery of the parasailer take place on the boat. Each boat accommodates up to 6 Guests. All parasail flights are tandem, so be sure to bring a friend if you choose this activity. Guests must weigh a minimum of 60 pounds to participate.
- Ride a banana boat, which is an inflatable vessel towed by a motorboat. Each banana boat can accommodate up to 8 passengers—depending on each passenger's weight—providing loads of fun for anyone who chooses this experience.
- Skim across the water in a bumper tube, another inflatable that is towed by a motorboat.
- Snorkel at world-famous Hanauma Bay. Your package will include the use of deluxe snorkel gear, including fins, a dry snorkel, mask and a beach mat. NOTE: Snorkeling is not available on Tuesdays, as Hanauma Bay is closed.
Please note: transportation is not offered from Aulani Resort.Maunalua Bay is the ideal family splash zone, with calm waters and gorgeous views.
Know Before You GoView important additional information to help you prepare for this exciting adventure.
- Excursion operators are independent contractors that are not agents of—nor supervised or controlled by—Disney.
- There is no jet skiing on Saturday, Sunday or holidays.
- Pregnant women may not participate.
- Guests will need to sign a waiver for participation in the activities.
- Please dress comfortably and bring swimwear and towels.
- We recommend that Guests wear sunscreen and bring a camera for numerous photo opportunities.
- For more details regarding this excursion, please contact Pleasant Activities at (808) 674-6320 from 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM Hawai'i Time daily.
Please note: transportation is not offered from Aulani Resort.View important additional information to help you prepare for this exciting adventure.