Dolphin Encounter Program
Starting from $150.99
Taxes & Fees Included
- 1 Hour
- 4 to 7 with a Paying Adult
8 and Up
Get an intimate look at a few of the most popular residents of Sea Life Park Hawai‘i.
Memorable MarinesFrom a waist-deep platform, observe dolphins while they play, kiss and even “dance” with Guests.
On this adventure you will…
- Check in at Sea Life Park, which is located in Waimanalo Town on O'ahu's South Shore.
- Observe the park's friendly dolphins, learning about their daily lives. The encounter will last about 25 to 30 minutes.
Please Note: Transportation is not available from Aulani Resort.From a waist-deep platform, observe dolphins while they play, kiss and even “dance” with Guests.
Know Before You GoView important additional information to help you prepare for this exciting adventure.
- Excursion operators are independent contractors that are not agents of—nor supervised or controlled by—Disney.
- Check-in time will be 30 minutes before the session. Sea Life Park reserves the right to sell the seat of any Guest who is not checked in on time.
- Use only biodegradable sunscreen to protect the animals and their environment. Approved sunscreen is available in our gift shop.
- Enjoy the adventure together, as children 4 to 7 years of age may participate, provided each child be accompanied by a paying adult. Children 8 years of age and older may swim on their own during the program.
- Guests must be able to get in and out of the water on their own, and they must swim on their own in 18-feet-deep water.
- Bring your own towel and swimwear. Changing facilities and a rinse station are available at the park, but there are no shower facilities.
- For more details regarding this excursion, please contact Pleasant Activities at (808) 674-6320 from 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM Hawai'i Time daily.
Please Note: Transportation is not available from Aulani Resort.View important additional information to help you prepare for this exciting adventure.