- Rooms, experiences, restaurants, amenities and other offerings may be modified or unavailable, limited in capacity and subject to limited availability or closure. Offerings are not guaranteed. View important details.
- We have taken enhanced health and safety measures. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. View important details.
- There are specific instructions and requirements for all visitors to Hawaii, which may include mandated quarantine or pre-travel testing. View information about these requirements on the State of Hawaii’s Safe Travels website. State requirements are subject to change. Please continue to stay updated on the latest travel alerts leading up to your planned stay. View important details.
- Effective Sept. 13, 2021, all Aulani Resort food & beverage outlets, including quick service and takeaway, will be restricted to resort guests only. Per City & County of Honolulu guidelines, we will require proof of full vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test taken within 48 hours for all guests ages 12 and older dining on property.
Dolphin Swim Adventure Program
Starting from $215.69
Taxes & Fees Included
- 45-minutes to 1 Hour
- 8 to 12 with Adult
13 and Up
Know Before You GoView important additional information to help you prepare for this exciting adventure.
- Excursion operators are independent contractors that are not agents of—nor supervised or controlled by—Disney
- Check-in time will be 30 minutes before the session. Sea Life Park reserves the right to sell the seat of any Guest who is not checked in on time.
- Use only biodegradable sunscreen to protect the animals and their environment. Approved sunscreen is available in our gift shop.
- Enjoy the adventure together, as children (8 to 12 years of age) may participate, provided a parent is present in the water with them. Children 13 years of age and older may swim on their own during the program.
- Guests must be able to get in and out of the water on their own, and they must swim on their own in 18-feet-deep water.
- Bring your own towel and swimwear. Changing facilities and a rinse station are available at the park, but there are no shower facilities.
- For more details regarding this excursion, please contact Pleasant Activities at (808) 674-6320 from 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM Hawai'i Time daily.
Please Note: Transportation is not available from Aulani Resort.View important additional information to help you prepare for this exciting adventure.